Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

10 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Wigan 2-0 down v Lincoln, could be 2nd home defeat in a week.

10 hours ago, W.cramp said:

Lost there last 3 home league games.  

9 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

So they have.  All midweek too, opposite of our form, pre- Plymouth.

9 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Fantastic, they won their cup final, reverse fixture we will be right on there tail… shit cunts they are. 

There was fook all on telly tonight so i watched a stream of the Wigan game, fuck me - they are shite.

They must have really raised their game against us in their cup final.

Atmosphere was like a swimming baths, the tinpot twats.

Having said all that, i enjoyed the game immensely 😁

Edited by Burndens Bogs

22 hours ago, Max Cherry said:

If I wanted to improve Utd (which of course I dont) first thing I'd do is get rid of Pogba.

am convinced he's a bad apple and been telling my red son in law for years. He of course won't have it.

Not without reason Fergie got rid of him, and then he was bought back.

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

Not without reason Fergie got rid of him, and then he was bought back.

sounds like whilst Fergie was happy to see the back of him in the end, it was Pogba's choice by not signing a contract that Fergie probably offered him

On 3 July 2012, Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson confirmed that Pogba had left the club after not signing a new contract. Ferguson stated that Pogba had signed for Italian club Juventus "a long time ago as far as we're aware." Ferguson also accused Pogba of disrespecting Manchester United, saying, "It is disappointing. I don't think he showed us any respect at all, to be honest. I'm quite happy that if they [footballers] carry on that way, they're probably better doing it away from us."

4 hours ago, Zico said:

Villa took 1500 to MK Dons in the Papa Johns last night

not sure if I'm impressed or not

yeah, same.

On face value, it's decent.
But it's an hour away and they took about 3.5% of their usual home crowd.

And possibly a new ground for many of them.

Edited by Traf

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Traf said:

yeah, same.

On face value, it's decent.
But it's an hour away and they took about 3.5% of their usual home crowd.

And possibly a new ground for many of them.

nowt to do with distance and that for me, Liverpool brought fuck all, similar distance

it's more on the one had it's decent because it's the papa johns, but seriously lads, have you got nothing better to do?

guess it must be the new ground

losers

4 hours ago, Zico said:

sounds like whilst Fergie was happy to see the back of him in the end, it was Pogba's choice by not signing a contract that Fergie probably offered him

On 3 July 2012, Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson confirmed that Pogba had left the club after not signing a new contract. Ferguson stated that Pogba had signed for Italian club Juventus "a long time ago as far as we're aware." Ferguson also accused Pogba of disrespecting Manchester United, saying, "It is disappointing. I don't think he showed us any respect at all, to be honest. I'm quite happy that if they [footballers] carry on that way, they're probably better doing it away from us."

Aye, he wanted first team football and he got that when he went to Juve. Played 37 games first season at Juve while he played 7 in his last season at manure

Sure Taggart Showed Le Harve and other clubs respect when he signed their youngsters in the past. The cheeky cunt 😂

Edited by deane koontz

5 hours ago, Zico said:

Bet he was chuffed when they bought him back for 100m or so

And then more chuffed next summer when he pisses off for nowt.

anyway, where’s Sancho, less present than Ange Rayner?