Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Forgetting United, if you reckon Leeds are bigger spenders than Chelsea you are either having a laugh or placing far too much importance on "net spend"

The biggest fee Leeds have ever paid is £27 million -  Chelsea will have 10 -15 players in their current squad who cost more money  than that.

Chelsea have accumulated such an expensive squad not thanks to exceptional management (they had the laughable Frank Lampard at the helm last season) or being far better supported than Leeds but due to being bankrolled by an oil baron

Couldn't give a fuck who's spent what, just enjoying your comedy club capers & the fact that your deluded fans can't accept that you have spunked fortunes on a pile of shite & are being left behind. Manure are the new Arsenal 😂😂

• Members
2 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Please God if you are out there make it Gary Neville 🙏😂

He’s too much of a shit moustache high pitched hypocritical Munich cunt to take a job like that 

He ain’t got the minerals. Shithouse

• Moderators
2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Who might be the next Ole

laughed out loud as they mentioned Wayne Rooney and….. Steve Bruce ont telly

I saw a snippet on SSN with a quote from Rooney saying the Utd job would be hard to turn down 

I presumed he meant in general for someone like Zidane (who would apparently turn them down) 

I didn't think he was talking about himself, surely not

3 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Rumours going round of Steve Bruce interim manager 🤣🤣

Oh please, please make it so.

They'd do better with Sam. He'd sort out that bloody defence ... & fck Pogba off once & for all. Plus seeing the bulging-eyed, protruding vein necked, "Sam Out" wankers get into a froth would be worth seeing just for the entertaining alone.

55 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Oh please, please make it so.

They'd do better with Sam. He'd sort out that bloody defence ... & fck Pogba off once & for all. Plus seeing the bulging-eyed, protruding vein necked, "Sam Out" wankers get into a froth would be worth seeing just for the entertaining alone.

Be worth Big Sam getting the gig just to see Ronaldo and Pogba being forced to play hoofball 😂

7 hours ago, Zico said:

Junior football memories from around Bolton in the 1980s - can you spot anyone you know?

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/19737044.junior-football-memories-around-bolton-1980s---can-spot-anyone-know/

anyone off here?

I recognise a couple of lads from Horwich St Marys 1987

I recognise a couple of the Little Lever lads.

And how come Pikes Lane sent their cricket team along?