Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

15 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Rodge will be on soon telling us it doesn't count because of oil money.

Comparing these two to your lot Rodge tho who's spent their money better? 

Liverpool have won 1 Premier League title, Chelsea 5 and Manchester United 13

So you tell me which club spent its money the most productively in this era

6 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

You’re drifting away from the bullshit DMB rhetoric that they won about 10 of those without spending a penny

15 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

That's right keep harking back to Fergie. 

I was on about now as you well know. (though still applies to a good few years now) 

24 minutes ago, emus wig said:

Dony lost 4-3 at Morecambe after being 3-0 up Stockton got his obligatory two goals 

He seemed like a handful L2 striker last season nothing worth taking a gamble on, Mullin/Jamile Matt were the ones I'd have took for L1 then being linked to Stockton over the summer on a free it seemed massively underwhelming but fuck me what a season he's having fair play to him. Hard to say wether he's a system player until somebody takes a gamble on him, it wouldn't surprise me if Wigan took the punt to replace Wyke after his health scare. Donny though talk about capitulation, no chance of staying up them.

2 hours ago, Deanu said:

Doncaster though talk about capitulation, no chance of staying up them.

Good. I hope they slide through, out of the League, through the National League & eventually go bust from the South Yorkshire Sunday League, Div. 5.

They gloried in our struggles, complained we didn't do a Bury and showed no class or dignity whatsoever.

18 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Double agent!! 🤣

id give my right arm for Bolton to be as bad as Everton. Don’t know you’re born. 

You was in our position once…..and also had fans also moaning and hounding managers out.

perspective innit, nobody is happy losing games, no matter what league you are in.

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

You was in our position once…..and also had fans also moaning and hounding managers out.

perspective innit, nobody is happy losing games, no matter what league you are in.

Benitez is a proven manager, we had Coyle & Freeman, you can’t compare,  keep faith with Benitez and he’ll turn it round, you’ve had a bad season with injuries, that’s the only perspective your fans need to  be aware of. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Benitez is a proven manager, we had Coyle & Freeman, you can’t compare,  keep faith with Benitez and he’ll turn it round, you’ve had a bad season with injuries, that’s the only perspective your fans need to  be aware of. 

Mate, he is shocking. Destroyed the defence, the players have no idea how we are setting up, terrible subs, players out of position all over…pushing our best players out, he is awful. He was good 10 years ago.

he is not our only problem but he is a massive reason we have 1 win in 12 games.

1 minute ago, Pablo said:

Mate, he is shocking. Destroyed the defence, the players have no idea how we are setting up, terrible subs, players out of position all over…pushing our best players out, he is awful. He was good 10 years ago.

he is not our only problem but he is a massive reason we have 1 win in 12 games.

It’s same with every manager since Moyes, that tells me it’s not the manager, even Allardyce who was on his way to sorting the club out was vilified, not sure why Everton fans the think someone can just come in and wave a magic wand. Look at BWFC we’ve lost 6 aways on the bounce and thankfully the vast amount of our fans accept we are where we are and still back the manager. That’s what Everton fans & Board need to do. 

12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s same with every manager since Moyes, that tells me it’s not the manager, even Allardyce who was on his way to sorting the club out was vilified, not sure why Everton fans the think someone can just come in and wave a magic wand. Look at BWFC we’ve lost 6 aways on the bounce and thankfully the vast amount of our fans accept we are where we are and still back the manager. That’s what Everton fans & Board need to do. 

Bolton fans are no different, they give manager and team stick at one of last away games.

Nobody thinks a magic wand can be waved, and every manager has been better than rafa, sam did ok but was nowhere near to being onto anything he was another manager stuck in the past…..others have done ok, Martinez did better than any of them at one point…..but this right now is shocking with the worst win rate since mike walker, he has broke almost every bad record, its comically bad. 

almost all managers fail and get sacked, its the nature of the game.

4 hours ago, Pablo said:

That would be the dream at the moment, going down.

Some great away days though 😀

To be fair, they'd take millions everywhere wouldn't they. Relegations can be great for energising a stale fan base if nothing else.

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Some great away days though 😀

To be fair, they'd take millions everywhere wouldn't they. Relegations can be great for energising a stale fan base if nothing else.

Not even arsed, don't even know why im bothering going on and on about em, lost interest years ago when we got some money lol.