Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators

As much as Arteta done a good job turning Arsenal round, so has whoever is in charge of Wolves after losing 4 of the first 5, whilst Nuno sits at home twisting his beard with nowt to do

14 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I've said on here before in previous seasons that Wolves have a better midfield than Man Utd.I still have that opinion.

It’s not difficult to see that it really isn’t, the back 4 ain’t clever either and the 2 best forwards have a combined age of about 70, they’ve spent 100s of millions and it’s a shit show at OT and it’s a delight to see. 🤣

Edited by Mounts Kipper

10 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I've said on here before in previous seasons that Wolves have a better midfield than Man Utd.I still have that opinion.

See, that betrays you - to everyone else on here they're; the filth, the scum, Stretford, the vermin, műnchen, the red cunts etc.

Are we rivals - are we fuck. We still fucking hate them.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

12 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Mad that people haven't realised Dubuis is just another poster with too much time on their hands running at least 2 accounts 🤣

Absolutely this.

Roger is just a rascal.  I find the subtle pro-Man U comments from our resident pinkos far more offensive than anything Roger ever posts.

18 hours ago, DazBob said:

Absolutely this.

Roger is just a rascal.  I find the subtle pro-Man U comments from our resident pinkos far more offensive than anything Roger ever posts.

Man U? You're one too, they're the scum and nothing less. If the unreserved hate on Black Sunday could be bottled the Russians would be smearing it all over the shop.

I think hatred is fuelled when growing up, Bolton born and bred 'supporting' the vermin - filth scarves on Bolton market. The worst thing ever that 'Bolton Reds' banner. Why not just have a 'We love Gary Glitter' one?

7 hours ago, tomski said:

Day of kings in Italy superb viewing for those who work from home or are off!!!

Caught 10 minutes and 3 goals at Lazio on my lunch, just watching Milan Roma now, Mourinho is going to find himself out of a job at this rate.