Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Minoxidil works for some, the French stuff is best - the only thing is you have to keep it zero to two so it can reach the scalp, so a bit pointless really - and once you start you can't stop.

It worked for me though - I was getting a baldicoot patch but no more, but now I'm hooked in to spending a tenner a week on the stuff.

8 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

So glad Arsenal got knocked out, biggest bunch of whinging moaning cnuts ever, Saka, Lacuzette, Arteta, just fuck off

Read a lot of positive things about Arsenal recently, first time i've watched them for any length of time.They look as far behind their Invincibles as ever.Lack of fighting spirit and surprisingly a lack of technical ability in some of their players

Arsenal should pay the handchoppers - that spooned pass to nobody. Unforgivable. I'd ship him out to Stockport the baldy bastard. They're going to win fuck all - they're allergic to the last third.

Whitt was right we got £1.50 which Sweaty put towards pubic lice treatment.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Read a lot of positive things about Arsenal recently, first time i've watched them for any length of time.They look as far behind their Invincibles as ever.Lack of fighting spirit and surprisingly a lack of technical ability in some of their players

I think they had a few players missing.

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Villa have battered them, how the fuck are Utd winning. 

I know its only against Man Utd but Villa have been impressive tonight. Can't believe they're losing. Gerrard seems a decent appointment. Coutinho has signed and they're after Gomez, Wirtz and Digne. Looks promising for them.