Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

Evertonian bloke on news, “I said I’d not turn up while Benitez was in charge! I can start watching again now.” 
He then went on, “I’d done exactly the same for Allardyce when he came but he was doing ok so I started watching again.”

Or in other words, I only want to watch my team when they’re winning games.

• Members
1 minute ago, MickyD said:

Evertonian bloke on news, “I said I’d not turn up while Benitez was in charge! I can start watching again now.” 
He then went on, “I’d done exactly the same for Allardyce when he came but he was doing ok so I started watching again.”

Or in other words, I only want to watch my team when they’re winning games.

So rarely then 

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Is anyone watching it ?

Can't say I've ever watched any of it, ever, even when we had players representing over there. 

Apart from the euros I reckon I've seen one south American match in a tournament ever. Probably Brazil v Argentina and it was as interesting as watching Scotland play Wales. Got no interest. 

47 minutes ago, woolli said:

First, and hopefully last, time ever i have wanted Wigan to win a game tonight!

Maybe look out for 2 or 3 Red Cards each & several debilitating long-term injuries, plus an EFL inquiry about both club's behaviour. Add a couple of pitch invasions & I'd be happy.

4 hours ago, woolli said:

First, and hopefully last, time ever i have wanted Wigan to win a game tonight!

2 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Why the fuck would you want Wigan to win?………in any game?

Come on you Shrimps!

31 minutes ago, woolli said:

They could be playing Man U! 

Ah well if you put it like that, i’d just want ‘em both to lose 😂

• Site Supporter

Just tuned into the Morecambe v Wigan game from start of 2nd half. Morecambe are all over Wigan! (cue 3 Wigan goals and them romping home!)  That front 3 including Stockton and Arthur look really dangerous!

Their commentators (the same muppets from last year) are saying they’ve played this well in most games this season! Makes you wonder how they’re 4th bottom

Edited by desperado

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, desperado said:

Just tuned into the Morecambe v Wigan game from start of 2nd half. Morecambe are all over Wigan! (cue 3 Wigan goals and them romping home!)  That front 3 including Stockton and Arthur look really dangerous!

Their commentators (the same muppets from last year) are saying they’ve played this well in most games this season! Makes you wonder how they’re 4th bottom

Well there’s the first 😂

Wigan’s subs seem to be making a difference, Morecambe gone right off the boil now.

Note to self. Don’t make rash judgements from 15 minutes of football. Now I know why I don’t comment during BWFC games