Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

6 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The Glazers have been there 17 years and can still get 71,800 on at £45 a head v a second tier club in the FA Cup 4th round 

City were hawking their tickets on the student discount sites at £10 a head v Fulham the same weekend

Do they still blackmail season ticket holders in buying tickets for cup matches?

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The Glazers have been there 17 years and can still get 71,800 on at £45 a head v a second tier club in the FA Cup 4th round 

City were hawking their tickets on the student discount sites at £10 a head v Fulham the same weekend

Don’t the ManU season ticket rules mean you’re obliged to purchase your seat for cup games too?

From MUFC terms and conditions:

IfaTicketHolderdoesnotenrolintoticketschemestopurchaseanyhomecupmatchticket(eitheratthestartof the Season (in the case of (i) the EFL Cup; and (ii) the UEFA Europa League (if applicable) or on a match by match basis) then this may adversely affect a Ticket Holder’s ability to obtain away match tickets (which includes, without limitation, any finals of cup competitions and FA Cup semi-finals).

15 minutes ago, MickyD said:

What makes an owner “foreign”? Is it not having white skin? Is it not speaking English as a first language? 
I’m confused as to why Middle Eastern or Russian oil money becomes foreign but American money is ok and not foreign.

I said foreign state not foregn individuals

The only two wealthier state funds than the one that bought  Newcastle are owned by China and Norway.Maybe they would buy an EPL club.

On a smaller scale it's nice how Bolton are tearing up Div 3 thanks to a UK state loan!

Edited by Roger_Dubuis

• Members
1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

dave-chappelle-shut-the-fuck-up.gif

• Site Supporter
51 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I said foreign state not foregn individuals

The only two wealthier state funds than the one that bought  Newcastle are owned by China and Norway.Maybe they would buy an EPL club.

On a smaller scale it's nice how Bolton are tearing up Div 3 thanks to a UK state loan!

Emphasis on loan (or part ownership)

Not pissing someone money up the wall on a set of overpaid, self-centred, lazy, rapey prima-donnas. 

2-0 Rotherham. 
we’re now: 

7 points behind 8th place Sheffield 

8 points behind 7th place Oxford and 6th place Plymouth although the latter have 1 game in hand over us.

9 points behind 5th place Wycombe

10 points behind 4th place Sunderland 

Edited by Mantra

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Another good result today with a sheff wed loss.

I watched some of that, both sides looked very average.  Rotherham big and strong and good at dark arts, very little football.  Wednesday tried to play (Bannan obviously) but strikers ponderous.  Brought 11 back at corners and still left 2 unmarked on the edge, always baffles me that, resulting in an easy 1st goal.  Hope they continue to do that against us, if we're anything like on form we'll beat them.

On 13/02/2022 at 12:31, Roger_Dubuis said:

I bet you weren’t there though.

You fucking dirty Munich cunt

15 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

West Brom v Blackburn top end championship absolute garbage turned it over 

Form table last 10 games WBA have 9 points, the only teams with less would all go down if it wasn't for Derby (Reading, Barnsley, Peterboro).  They've gone to pot, used to be worth a watch but now its all long throws, set pieces and Andy Carroll.