Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
19 hours ago, L/H White said:

Strange mentality that.

With city only a stone's throw away

I have to say R that when I were a lad in the late 60's early 70's, both Liverpool and the other red shite had a hate/hate relationship with Leeds, not each other. Old whisky noses reign at the Theatre of Dweebs was the catalyst for the animosity which has developed. Used to have a grudging respect for Liverpool in the Shankly/Paisley era's but can't stand either of the red bastards now.

With this in mind, I have no problem with City or Chelsea winning whatever they can. Even Tottenham (our Muamba mates) once Antonio Conte really has the squad he wants for next season. Fuck all for Arsenal though. Never had any time for that shower after the decades of unbelievably favourable treatment they got from the Highburycentric FA.

• Site Supporter

I’m quite looking forward to Newcastle getting in on the act and upsetting the apple cart a bit.

No great love for them but saw a stat that something like 28/30 league titles and 26/30 FA cups have been won by the 2 red shite, Citeh, Chelsea or Arsenal.

Boring, boring premier league 

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I have to say R that when I were a lad in the late 60's early 70's, both Liverpool and the other red shite had a hate/hate relationship with Leeds, not each other. Old whisky noses reign at the Theatre of Dweebs was the catalyst for the animosity which has developed. Used to have a grudging respect for Liverpool in the Shankly/Paisley era's but can't stand either of the red bastards now.

With this in mind, I have no problem with City or Chelsea winning whatever they can. Even Tottenham (our Muamba mates) once Antonio Conte really has the squad he wants for next season. Fuck all for Arsenal though. Never had any time for that shower after the decades of unbelievably favourable treatment they got from the Highburycentric FA.

surely if bolton fans hate united as much as they say they do, surely they'd want liverpool winning, that upsets them more

no one gives a shit about city

15 minutes ago, L/H White said:

surely if bolton fans hate united as much as they say they do, surely they'd want liverpool winning, that upsets them more

I never want Scousers to be happy ... about anything ... ever. They're bad winners, let alone bad losers.

Stretford have just become funny as they implode.

2 hours ago, L/H White said:

From a bit further afield anything that upsets the plastic dippers and rags across the country that flood the pubs in their replica shirts is great news so come on Citeh.

Especially funny when their kids want a KDB shirt for training. “Be proud. They are following in your footsteps, supporting most successful team” , doesn’t go down well.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, green genie said:

From a bit further afield anything that upsets the plastic dippers and rags across the country that flood the pubs in their replica shirts is great news so come on Citeh.

Especially funny when their kids want a KDB shirt for training. “Be proud. They are following in your footsteps, supporting most successful team” , doesn’t go down well.

Perhaps pale blue shirt wearing, armchair sitting, Sky Sports watching plastic City fans haven’t made the jump from red to blue like many have up here. I loved Leicester City winning just because it wasn’t City, DMBs, Scouse fuckers, or Chelski.

I’ve got lifelong mates who are Red scouse or United. Family and married family who are Massives. Mouth breathers round here who are red or blue Manc scutters

Said it before, the Massives are DESPERATE for a rivalry

Scousers are not interested. Far too deep with there hatred of United and Everton (which has turned really nasty over the years) to be really bothered 

United are a bit, yeah, whatever, their focus is on the scousers, Arse and Chelsea

i couldn’t give a shiny one. None are relevant to me. The Massives round here are the ones who irritate me most. Otherwise, fuck the lot of them. More interested in Tranmere, Doncaster and the pie-eating cunts disappearing into non-existence