Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 minute ago, Max Cherry said:

Liverpool might go through but think those who slated Villlareal as worst semi finalists under estimated them and Emery. Knocked Bayern out, got through a tough group and won Europa League. Decent team 

Dodgy keeper tho 😁

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Missed some big calls, wasn't great for either team really.

Another season of Bournemouth in premier woohoo

If Burnley, Fulham, Brentford, Bournemouth and Huddersfield (or Luton) are in the Prem next season Sky will be renegotiating their contract, crowd pulling it isn't.  The traditionally smaller Prem clubs like Palace, Brighton, Southampton, Wolves now look like huge established Prem clubs in comparison.

21 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

If Burnley, Fulham, Brentford, Bournemouth and Huddersfield (or Luton) are in the Prem next season Sky will be renegotiating their contract, crowd pulling it isn't.  The traditionally smaller Prem clubs like Palace, Brighton, Southampton, Wolves now look like huge established Prem clubs in comparison.

And Norwich, Watford and potentially Burnley (plus Wigan, Rotherham and maybe MK Dons) aren’t exactly adding to the glamour of the Championship either.

League 1 is where the big teams hang out!

• Members

Should be a cracking ECL final whoever they play. Much as I have grown to dislike the grief junkie wall pushers, I wouldn't mind them getting a treble just to piss off the DMB's.

Not four though. Besides the prolonged media meagwank over a quadruple, gloating scousers and their Mancunian glory hunter converts would be insufferable and besides, it makes it look a bit like Bayern in Germany winning everything when we all know the Premier League is far superior to the Bundesliga. Either City for the league or Champions League or Chelsea for the FA Cup. Doesn't bother me how it works out as long as one of these goes that way.

Edited by bolty58

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Should be a cracking ECL final whoever they play. Much as I have grown to dislike the grief junkie wall pushers, I wouldn't mind them getting a treble just to piss off the DMB's.

Not four though. Besides the prolonged media meagwank over a quadruple, gloating scousers and their Mancunian glory hunter converts would be insufferable and besides, it makes it look a bit like Bayern in Germany winning everything when we all know the Premier League is far superior to the Bundesliga. Either City for the league or Champions League or Chelsea for the FA Cup. Doesn't bother me how it works out as long as one of these goes that way.

Liverpool fans will be unbearable treble or Quadruple. Let em knock the dmbs off their perch.

3 minutes ago, L/H White said:

On penalties at that! Can't see them losing in FA Cup Final Chelsea are dreadful up front. If they gonna win it at least thrash them ! Still think City for the other two. But not confident 😕