Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

I’m trying to the think the last time a Sunday league team got so far in Europe? 

and as I’ve said I’ve a season ticket for Livingston (used 4 times this year) I’ve no allegiance to rangers. Other than the proud flying of the Union Jack of course

• Members
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’m trying to the think the last time a Sunday league team got so far in Europe? 

and as I’ve said I’ve a season ticket for Livingston (used 4 times this year) I’ve no allegiance to rangers. Other than the proud flying of the Union Jack of course

Wasn’t it when they got beat by Zenit and they smashed up Manny?

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

14 years ago 🙃

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

🇮🇪😉

Watched the last two ties. Quality performances. Be interesting to see how both teams do in the CL next season if Rangers make it. They'd give plenty PL teams the runaround this season.

Would love to see Rangers win it. Just a shame other Scottish teams are so far behind. Would really up the standard of everyone with more competition.

• Members
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Have the duck and partridge or white lion not done owt in the meantime? 

Nothing of significance 😁

I like Rangers , not a fan by any stretch but it’s better than those fuckers across the city 

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

🇮🇪😉

Watched the last two ties. Quality performances. Be interesting to see how both teams do in the CL next season if Rangers make it. They'd give plenty PL teams the runaround this season.

Would love to see Rangers win it. Just a shame other Scottish teams are so far behind. Would really up the standard of everyone with more competition.

I was going to watch the Leicester game tbh then the early Roma goal so found myself watching west ham til the sending off and now it’s the rangers game for me (ADHD at its very best this evening) let’s see if they can do it. 

agree they and Celtic are much better than most give them credit for. But it’s a tiresome discussion really as never going to change the views. 

and you keep them fucking flags away from me 😬 

grab a few pints soon if you fancy in town now the good weather is here 🙄

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We should of made the final that year.. still ain’t got over it. 

We'd have had Rangers home and away after Sporting then Fiorentina home and away in the semis. Would have been some run!

19 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I was going to watch the Leicester game tbh then the early Roma goal so found myself watching west ham til the sending off and now it’s the rangers game for me (ADHD at its very best this evening) let’s see if they can do it. 

agree they and Celtic are much better than most give them credit for. But it’s a tiresome discussion really as never going to change the views. 

and you keep them fucking flags away from me 😬 

grab a few pints soon if you fancy in town now the good weather is here 🙄

Haha 😄

ADHD at its finest indeed. 

Deffo mate - 🍻 Might be off to Glasgow in the Autumn so lets get some summer pints in.