Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Holding been fouling Son since 1st min. Did 3 clear ones before he got booked. Stupid and no sympathy from me  what did he expect? Could have got a straight rec for elbow after all those warnings!

BTW Son is one of my fav prem league players after KDB Foden & Kante 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Would never have had Boro at top, fair play.

Blackburn above the likes of Stoke as well wtf

I'm surprised Stoke are in the same bracket as Fulham and Bournemouth but I guess the former has dropped due to now just being bang average and the latters winning lots 

Fulham never brought that many to us in the PL years though 

Fair play to Coventry, and Brum 

Derby can still fuck off

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Jordan Rhodes 32 seems to have been around yonks 

I remember the time @only1swanny reckoned he stumbled across Freedman and Rhodes having secret transfer talks whilst having a walk down by Bolton Arena

It's always skewed by who's doing well. People chatting like Forest are these incredible travellers, they're just as good or shit as the rest of us. They do well and they take numbers. Sheffield is absolute piss from Notts and I've known them to take barely 1k there, dog shit.

It's like when Stoke were in PL and MOTD was stroking their dome over their incredible support. Fuck off, they're not better than us, WBA, Sheff United etc, empty seats will be all over the shop if they go down

Not just that table but across the board away followings have been very good this season, I’m guessing it’s with no football for the past year or so

also interestingly a poll was done and private hire coaches & minibuses are the preferred option for travel now, that will only continue with train fares rising 

8 hours ago, Marc505 said:

It's always skewed by who's doing well. People chatting like Forest are these incredible travellers, they're just as good or shit as the rest of us. They do well and they take numbers. Sheffield is absolute piss from Notts and I've known them to take barely 1k there, dog shit.

It's like when Stoke were in PL and MOTD was stroking their dome over their incredible support. Fuck off, they're not better than us, WBA, Sheff United etc, empty seats will be all over the shop if they go down

Bang on. The Stoke Strokeathon was cemented by selling 6 million for our semi final, even though it was their first big day out in years.

Theres a band of clubs like you say are all in the same boat. Chuck Wolves in there too once their billionaire backer has enough.

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Bang on. The Stoke Strokeathon was cemented by selling 6 million for our semi final, even though it was their first big day out in years.

Theres a band of clubs like you say are all in the same boat. Chuck Wolves in there too once their billionaire backer has enough.

I was livid on our last trip to the kennel. Some dog head stroking into his kex at them being rich and winning the league while we were skint suggested that ‘your time will come’.

I had to politely remind him we’d played and drawn at Bayern Munich, knocked Athletico Madrid out of Europe, trips to Marseille and Lisbon. We’ve had our time, I think you’ll find your time will come mongrel.