Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

39 minutes ago, Spider said:

That’s all we need to say on the subject.

Self pitying, benefit scrounging, scruffy, humourless cunts who sound like they’re being strangled when they talk.

Imagine wanting to identify as one. It’s the same as adding your name to the peado register voluntarily.

Quite like the accent me (put me in the volcano).

What's the proportion of scousers on the dole out of interest? Higher than Bolton?

28 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

What's the proportion of scousers on the dole out of interest? Higher than Bolton?

In the height of the Jaguar LandRover boom South Liverpool had almost no blue collar unemployment ... other than the unemployable and those already sacked (for which I take great credit) for JLR or a supplier.

It shook the twats to their core. Their benefits became unavailable as they had options.

Some decent enough ones had the chance to earn & get on the ladder. Many were totally ill prepared for the discipline of regular work. Attendance, timekeeping, following instructions & general good behaviours were alien to them.

That bubble has burst jow and unemployment regurned to the 10% levels.

You did ask.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

In the height of the Jaguar LandRover boom South Liverpool had almost no blue collar unemployment ... other than the unemployable and those already sacked (for which I take great credit) for JLR or a supplier.

It shook the twats to their core. Their benefits became unavailable as they had options.

Some decent enough ones had the chance to earn & get on the ladder. Many were totally ill prepared for the discipline of regular work. Attendance, timekeeping, following instructions & general good behaviours were alien to them.

That bubble has burst jow and unemployment regurned to the 10% levels.

You did ask.

I did ask

Appreciate the response.

Just had a look myself, roughly 3/4% higher than Bolton. About 3% higher than Manchester. Truly staggering that.

Absolute leeches. Ban them from the Premier League & send them all to citizenship camps.

The 'How Dare They' parade are out in full force this weekend 😁

Edited by London Wanderer

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

I'm very confused. Are you a Bolton fan or a Liverpool fan? 

He’s “both”

A half and half scarf

Talks about the boot room and Paisley with glazed eyes and his widgie goes all tumescent when he sees a picture of Klopp.

Likes Bolton, but probably not as much.

26 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’s “both”

A half and half scarf

Talks about the boot room and Paisley with glazed eyes and his widgie goes all tumescent when he sees a picture of Klopp.

Likes Bolton, but probably not as much.

I suspected as much. I will never understand that type of thing. If you support a league club and there's a non-league club you like watching occasionally, fair enough. Not this nonsense.

4 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Quite like the accent me (put me in the volcano).

makes no difference, most of the red fans are not scouse…and probably as many of them in bolton, than bolton fans. Its sick

19 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Everton are the scummiest moaning wankers on the planet, Richarlison is a tw@t, I hope Brentford get 5 against the skip rats, horrible club

Everton are a massive reason many of the employees at bolton were able to feed kids and pay rent/morgages, and tried to save the club.