Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 minute ago, L/H White said:

This is a Bolton Wanderers forum

A thread on which Bolton Wanderers fans can discuss matches being played around the country on any given day or evening. There are two games: Southampton v Liverpool and Nottm Forest v Sheff Utd. 

Perhaps when our first game of the season comes around I should randomly appear on Crewe's forum and start telling them how Bolton are doing. I'm sure they'll be ever so grateful. 

7 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Will wank myself daft if city mess this up 

Not sure about that, but it would make me chuckle. 

Few too many city "fans", that haven't been to a match in years, in the pub for me. A couple of them the kind that like to tell me they don't know why I "waste my time" turning out watching my home town team every week. A town that they also were born and raised in.

I'd quite enjoy laughing at them. 

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Would have liked Liverpool to only win the league Cup.

Now its still on let em win the quadruple... One less "point of history" for the United cunts to hold on to...

Not arsed either way really 

I’d like them to win nothing more.  GSOGQ.

Someone will be getting a early morning knock for doing this to Billy Sharp

• Members
13 hours ago, Rudy said:

Yeah it’s a top effort. Seems like more go out tonight and tomorrow as well. Atmosphere will be rocking 

Through Malaga airport yesterday on way to Zurich (to meet Mr. Wenger! - I'll try to get a selfie with him).

Hordes of Gers fans passing through - getting to Seville by any which way they can. Reports that all Spanish airports seeing heavy traffic in blue.

Smattering of Frankfurters by comparison. I think the 100,000 needs to be doubled at least.

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Through Malaga airport yesterday on way to Zurich (to meet Mr. Wenger! - I'll try to get a selfie with him).

Hordes of Gers fans passing through - getting to Seville by any which way they can. Reports that all Spanish airports seeing heavy traffic in blue.

Smattering of Frankfurters by comparison. I think the 100,000 needs to be doubled at least.

I had the misfortune of flying from Edinburgh last night. Was a sea of blue and luminous orange as far as the eye could see as they make their way by various routes to get there. Be some party over there that’s for sure. 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I’d like them to win nothing more.  GSOGQ.

Someone will be getting a early morning knock for doing this to Billy Sharp

Yep.

Did some research yesterday, and I didn't realise they've been disrespecting abide with me for decades.

Maggots.

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, paulhanley said:

May I politely point you in the direction of one of them? This is a Bolton Wanderers forum.

13 hours ago, bwfcuk said:

Think he's shagging one of the mods..

Nobody mentions the others on this forum:

Pablo - Everton

Green Genie - Plymouth

Radcliffe - United

Rubberkex - Wigan