Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

I had the misfortune of flying from Edinburgh last night. Was a sea of blue and luminous orange as far as the eye could see as they make their way by various routes to get there. Be some party over there that’s for sure. 

Been in Malaga area for 10 days at a training camp which the Scandinavian countries us for World Cup warm ups etc. (Finca Naundrup).

Near to Sevilla and I have to fly to Zurich yesterday and don't get back until Saturday! How's that for shit luck! Just to experience the atmosphere in Seville would have been amazing. Loads will argue no doubt but you can only ever go off personal experience.  I have never been better treated or made more welcome by any football related folk than by Rangers fans and that has been a constantly recurring theme for me since 1962. The most loyal of the loyal and (simply) the best of the best for mine. Of course if BWFC were to play RFC, I'd still want the Whites to win 6-0! 

38 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Been in Malaga area for 10 days at a training camp which the Scandinavian countries us for World Cup warm ups etc. (Finca Naundrup).

Near to Sevilla and I have to fly to Zurich yesterday and don't get back until Saturday! How's that for shit luck! Just to experience the atmosphere in Seville would have been amazing. Loads will argue no doubt but you can only ever go off personal experience.  I have never been better treated or made more welcome by any football related folk than by Rangers fans and that has been a constantly recurring theme for me since 1962. The most loyal of the loyal and (simply) the best of the best for mine. Of course if BWFC were to play RFC, I'd still want the Whites to win 6-0! 

You weren’t in Porto then 😂

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

If people keep reporting stuff for stupid reasons, the easiest solution for me is to just delete the thread.

Is this actually happening? I always thought the straightener pms were a joke as well though!!!!!

• Members
1 hour ago, anewman said:

You weren’t in Porto then 😂

No mate but I heard it was no party. I suppose there's always going to be a bad element. I can only take as I find and have had nothing but good times associated with the bears.

3 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Got the WUM on ignore but that Liverpool badge still visible on latest posts table. Love for someone to get rid of it its a piss take on a Bolton forum

You should have seen him last night outside Burger King at Middlebrook. Flags, smoke bombs the lot.

• Site Supporter
39 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

Got the WUM on ignore but that Liverpool badge still visible on latest posts table. Love for someone to get rid of it its a piss take on a Bolton forum

L/H White has been with us 16 years. You’ve been with us 16 months. You don’t actually get to call the shots.

Edited by MickyD
Fat fingers

30 minutes ago, MickyD said:

L/H White has been with us 16 years. You’ve been with us 16 months. You don’t actually get to call the shots.

Ha Ha the longer you've been here the bigger cunt you can be... wtf

32 minutes ago, MickyD said:

You seem to have an opinion on everything and be good at telling folk what they can or can't do. Been on WW a lot longer than that not that it matters. Am entitled to my opinion Mr Boring Know it all.

17 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

You seem to have an opinion on everything and be good at telling folk what they can or can't do. Been on WW a lot longer than that not that it matters. Am entitled to my opinion Mr Boring Know it all.

Wanderersways you can’t have opinions and if you do they’re wrong 

31 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Wait, people are seriously getting worked up by L/H Liverpool posts?  :lol:

I'll admit I do find them tedious but that's probably down to my dislike of all things Liverpool. 

I also know he quite often does it deliberately to try get a reaction. I just ignore it. 😁

1 hour ago, deane koontz said:

Wait, people are seriously getting worked up by L/H Liverpool posts?  :lol:

I did wonder if I'd somehow ended up in a parallel universe where people don't actually understand it's just been one big wind up for years on end and will only stop when people stop biting!

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, dave2980 said:

I'll admit I do find them tedious but that's probably down to my dislike of all things Liverpool. 

I also know he quite often does it deliberately to try get a reaction. I just ignore it. 😁

Tedious

Thats the badger