Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

4 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

The policing sounds a farce think most of us have had experience of that abroad 

Yeah to be honest Scousers getting grief but UEFA and local police absolutely fucked up by sounds of it as well

Just now, Marc505 said:

Yeah to be honest Scousers getting grief but UEFA and local police absolutely fucked up by sounds of it as well

Yep not forgetting the euros some of the organisation was a fuck up the stewards especially brought in and didn’t have a clue I suspect similar tonight 

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

They are doing a parade on the anniversary of it too… 

14 Liverpool fans convicted of man slaughter English clubs ban from European football and Liverpool got an extra 2 years ban on top . Football hooliganism on the rise but scousers are all only there for a laugh the newspaper are to scared of them afraid of a ban by the red cult 😂

2 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Camera just homed in on Luis Figo and who walks by? Sadiq fucking Khan. If I was a ticketless scouse fan from New Brighton that would piss me off.

Fucking dignitaries.

If you were from New Brighton you should be a Tranmere fan you glory hunting fucker.