Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

I don't get the anti English club thing in Europe. I mostly don't ever root for any English team but I would never wish they lose over a foreign club.

Real Madrid are right dodgy cunts. I don't like Liverpool either so as a neutral will be hoping for a good game with the scouse cunts edging it but not really fussed either way

15 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

There are loads of Liverpool fans with tickets nowhere near inside according so my mate over there, the scouse cunt.

Well the stadium is now close to full. And there are supposedly thousands of fans unable to get into the ground. You do the maths…. 

10 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

14 Liverpool fans convicted of man slaughter English clubs ban from European football and Liverpool got an extra 2 years ban on top . Football hooliganism on the rise but scousers are all only there for a laugh the newspaper are to scared of them afraid of a ban by the red cult 😂

At the ens of the 5 year ban….liverpool appealed the extra 2 years, won and got them dropped.

• Site Supporter

Badly designed stadium, no pissed up fans, everybody behaving properly by the sounds of it.

Huge inquest incoming and decades of complaints. 

Now then, where's my land saw- time to float the place off into the artic ocean and they can play Polar bear town, Ice sheet wanderers, and Narwhal f.c.

14 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I don't get the anti English club thing in Europe. I mostly don't ever root for any English team but I would never wish they lose over a foreign club.

Real Madrid are right dodgy cunts. I don't like Liverpool either so as a neutral will be hoping for a good game with the scouse cunts edging it but not really fussed either way

I've a list of English league clubs I dislike. There's 91 of them.

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If this is a sucking eggs post ignore it, but its free on you tube.

You told me that 2 years back and I remembered.

Not great, though.

14 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Badly designed stadium, no pissed up fans, everybody behaving properly by the sounds of it.

Huge inquest incoming and decades of complaints. 

Now then, where's my land saw- time to float the place off into the artic ocean and they can play Polar bear town, Ice sheet wanderers, and Narwhal f.c.

Theres going to be lots of claim and counter claim after all this but Stade De France has been hosting UEFA finals and World Cups since 98 and bar the terrorist attack I don't think ive ever heard of it in such a shambles as tonight. Anyone off here been watching England or whatever can give an idea of what it's like?

Got to say, the UEFA run games I've been to at club and international level around Europe haven't exactly been the most well oiled machines.

Never far wrong is Tim Vickery.

30 minutes ago, Pablo said:

At the ens of the 5 year ban….liverpool appealed the extra 2 years, won and got them dropped.

No they got it reduced to a year but because they won the title in 89 /90 there were no English representative the following year 

• Site Supporter

Thing is, I sometimes go to concerts at the Bridgewater Hall. A wide-ish bit of pavement outside, but no great area, and roads etc. Not many entrance doorways. 

Yet strangely, folk queue up in an orderly way. Take their time and gradually pass through the doors showing entry tickets.

No crushing outside, no one pissing in the street, no one breaking down doors etc to get in. No police or stewards in sight.

OK, it seems that sometimes policing and organising isn't the best, but fuckin hell, as we've just seen at Wembley last summer, it's about time that a sizeable number of fans look at themselves and stop blaming others.

Naturally, some will say football crowds are different, and that is true, but only becasue one lot has a high number of pissed up and or drugged up folk who aren't fully in control of themselves. 

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Thing is, I sometimes go to concerts at the Bridgewater Hall. A wide-ish bit of pavement outside, but no great area, and roads etc. Not many entrance doorways. 

Yet strangely, folk queue up in an orderly way. Take their time and gradually pass through the doors showing entry tickets.

No crushing outside, no one pissing in the street, no one breaking down doors etc to get in. No police or stewards in sight.

OK, it seems that sometimes policing and organising isn't the best, but fuckin hell, as we've just seen at Wembley last summer, it's about time that a sizeable number of fans look at themselves and stop blaming others.

Naturally, some will say football crowds are different, and that is true, but only becasue one lot has a high number of pissed up and or drugged up folk who aren't fully in control of themselves. 

You deffo didn't do Hacienda classical there. 

Going in was fine but pissing in the street deffo happened at chucking out time! 

• Site Supporter

Have I missed a rule change or something? How is that offside when there's a Liverpool player between the striker and the goal? Or have I been misunderstanding the offside rule for my entire life? Maybe I'm just having a massive brain fart.

offside.thumb.jpg.9109381dcf42d5d328f7eb523ddb7679.jpg

Edited by Cheese