Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

3 minutes ago, Zico said:

Do they not have turnstiles in France? 

To be fair this happened at the Euros at Wembley, and that can't have been scousers as they aren't English

Tricky this one. Don’t want to weigh in as I think it’s easy to blame lfc fans but from what I’ve seen it looks a complete mess all round from organisers, police and fans. 

10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ll wait for you to justify your  opinion… I’ll not use your usual tactic of dissing folk who you disagree with when you get round to justifying your opinion. x

Only pulling your pisser mate

But have to disagree on the best team on the night, they had one shot on target against the run of play, albeit they did defend well. 

Also have to disagree with the front 3 being the only world class players, Alison, VVD, Robertson, Thiago. 

Madrid have been very fortunate to win it imo Chelsea & city let them off with missed chances however they kept going and defended superbly so fair play

as I said last night Liverpool wasn’t poor and courtios getting MOM suggests that but Liverpool need to strengthen for me Henderson is an average player who’s been carried and it’s been masked over by the performance of others 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

This lot have done fake tickets, or organised late steaming of gates by ticketless fans for decades. They're actively proud of it.

Strangely, the big game they’ve been found “not to blame” by legal process is the only game which resulted in 97 deaths.

Tell you what that disallowed goal was an absolute minefield. Why would a Liverpool player deliberately pass to Benzema making a bit of a mockery of the decision. I must confess I don’t really understand the rules anymore thus making me clearly female ha.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Strangely, the big game they’ve been found “not to blame” by legal process is the only game which resulted in 97 deaths.

That’s the only game that went through a legal process.

We all know they’re head and shoulders the biggest set of bellends in the country when it comes to jibbing in and generally acting the cunt around a stadium. Everton a close second.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, tomski said:

Tricky this one. Don’t want to weigh in as I think it’s easy to blame lfc fans but from what I’ve seen it looks a complete mess all round from organisers, police and fans. 

Aye, I think it's easy to blame them and they don't help themselves but accounts of journalists and non Liverpool fans suggest it was just as much the police and stewards fucking around 

Then again, it's clear loads turned up at the ground without tickets and tried breaking in 

Dunno, but i guess if ticketless fans don't turn up everyone gets in ok 

Funny though that #alwaysthevictims is trending on Twitter

15 minutes ago, tomski said:

Correct, too many folk making judgments off past events and watching some videos on Facebook & Twitter which don’t tell the full story

14 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Only pulling your pisser mate

But have to disagree on the best team on the night, they had one shot on target against the run of play, albeit they did defend well. 

Also have to disagree with the front 3 being the only world class players, Alison, VVD, Robertson, Thiago. 

No problem, we will agree to disagree, Mane, Salah, Van Dyck, only 3 WC for me but I’ll accept Alison as the fourth. Klopp also WC manager. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Correct, too many folk making judgments off past events and watching some videos on Facebook & Twitter which don’t tell the full story

Youd think the one set of supporters that would encourage their own to stay away if they don’t have tickets would be these lot.

But here we are.

Real were solid, defended well, and took their chance. Fine margins. 

But fuck me they are boring. They've sacked managers in the past when they've won trophies but not played attacking football. 

Maybe their philosophy has changed. One shot on target, two if we include the disallowed goal. In a champions League final with a team that includes benzema , modric, vini jr. 

Says everything when your best two players on the night are Courtois and Casemiro.

Boring cunts. Would rather watch paint dry.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Youd think the one set of supporters that would encourage their own to stay away if they don’t have tickets would be these lot.

But here we are.

Yes however it’s a major final like was England in June at Wembley folk will chance their hand. You telling me if we reached a final and blew our allocation fans wouldn’t travel without tickets

6 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Yes however it’s a major final like was England in June at Wembley folk will chance their hand. You telling me if we reached a final and blew our allocation fans wouldn’t travel without tickets

Maybe

But don't spend 30 years in court proving your innocence. 

They should be whiter than white after all the Hillsborough shit.

29 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just reading the comments section in bbc match report, my favourite on TAA. Attacks like Ryan Giggs but defends like Rhodri Giggs. 🤣

He's great if you're playing with a back five and using him as one of the wing backs, not so much in a flat back four though

40 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

It's their 3rd time in 4 years. It's not like it's a life one-off.

But they PLAN to create this chaos. They know exactly what they're doing.

I'm increasingly of the view that tickets, sold via a credible agecy, should be picked up on the day, lically. So they can't be forged or re-sold for gazillions.

Then entry be staged at the ground as final checks are made.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

It's their 3rd time in 4 years. It's not like it's a life one-off.

But they PLAN to create this chaos. They know exactly what they're doing.

I'm increasingly of the view that tickets, sold via a credible agecy, should be picked up on the day, lically. So they can't be forged or re-sold for gazillions.

Then entry be staged at the ground as final checks are made.

Uefas piss poor organisation really doesn’t help stewards who have been drafted in without a clue like at Wembley last year IID was meant to be shown etc no fucks given but yet supporters are paying top dollar for it. Even in Moscow we had to collect tickets and the name didn’t match the original it’s all about money 

1 minute ago, bwfcuk said:

So they stand next to the fence where the riot cops are spraying , Move away from the fence you clowns 🤡 

If they have police dogs inside the perimeter fence no fan gonna risk jumping over and no need to pepper spray folk. Looks poorly organised to me, doesn’t absolve fans from jumping over the fence though.