Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

This documentary about Ferguson is decent on 4, not so much the football side of it but talking about him recovering from the brain haemorrhage is. Could be anyone's dad, grandad, husband that. Pretty stark stuff.

I honestly couldnā€™t watch a programme if the subject matter was Him or Them.

Edited by Steejay

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Folk creaming over pep & klopp this guy was different gravyĀ 

Bully, who got caught out many times.

2 Champions league in 26 years.

Canā€™t stand the man.

19 minutes ago, Steejay said:

I honestly couldnā€™t watch a programme if the subject matter was Him or Them.

At risk of taking pelters and being branded as one of the few "pinkies" on here, but.......Ā 

To draw comparison to the jubilee thread on behind the stands, you can be against "the firm" but still have a certain respect for the person at the helm and the way they ran it. šŸ¤”Ā 

That's where I'm at on both topics.Ā 

For clarity, I hate that rabble down the road, but not as much as I utterly despise the Bolton born hangers-on. Cunts to a man.Ā 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, boogs said:

At risk of taking pelters and being branded as one of the few "pinkies" on here, but.......Ā 

To draw comparison to the jubilee thread on behind the stands, you can be against "the firm" but still have a certain respect for the person at the helm and the way they ran it. šŸ¤”Ā 

That's where I'm at on both topics.Ā 

For clarity, I hate that rabble down the road, but not as much as I utterly despise the Bolton born hangers-on. Cunts to a man.Ā 

Fuckin pinkie. šŸ˜‰

16 hours ago, Marc505 said:

This documentary about Ferguson is decent on 4, not so much the football side of it but talking about him recovering from the brain haemorrhage is. Could be anyone's dad, grandad, husband that. Pretty stark stuff.

Funny enoughĀ 

i watched itĀ 

was vary intrestingĀ 

Never player for rangers again cause his Wife is a CatholicĀ  WTFĀ 

never Knew how well he did up AberdeenĀ 

• Members
2 hours ago, little whitt said:

Ā 

Ā 

I have a mate in Wollongong who is a fan of Celtic whose parents disowned him when he married a Protestant girl in the late 80's. To this day, never seen or had anything to do with their grandchildren or their own son since he married the girl he loved.

Religion? You can fucking keep it. Just another reason to hate as the world has seen to devastating effect through recent times.

Ā 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I have a mate in Wollongong who is a fan of Celtic whose parents disowned him when he married a Protestant girl in the late 80's. To this day, never seen or had anything to do with their grandchildren or their own son since he married the girl he loved.

Religion? You can fucking keep it. Just another reason to hate as the world has seen to devastating effect through recent times.

Ā 

How truly sad.

Like honour killings etc etc.

Religion my arse.

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Ā 

You could argue his parents are just idiots. Sounds terribly sad but I am sure there are more examples of cross religious families staying together than not?

3 hours ago, little whitt said:

Funny enoughĀ 

i watched itĀ 

was vary intrestingĀ 

never Knew how well he did up AberdeenĀ 

Celtic and Rangers would be nothing without the bigotry though.