Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Emma Hayes name doing the rounds....

She was linked with Crawley (the team not the poster) but I presumed that was a PR exercise after their last manager turned out to be a massive racist 

I suppose someone will go have to be the first to go down this route and with them having the first proper bummer in their team they are currently on a roll 

On 03/06/2022 at 07:19, Zico said:

She was linked with Crawley (the team not the poster) but I presumed that was a PR exercise after their last manager turned out to be a massive racist 

I suppose someone will go have to be the first to go down this route and with them having the first proper bummer in their team they are currently on a roll 

Linked with Wimbledon last year but was insulted saying that Chelsea women was a bigger job. IIRC 

30 minutes ago, Zico said:

Seems not and it's getting political over there now 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61685718.amp

Sounds hairy outside afterwards 

Saw this earlier. Some proper harrowing accounts there.. Sounds sketchy. More has come out since the UFC fight which saw a lot of trouble also. Funnily enough there were no Liverpool fans to blame.

No doubt some on here will continue to blame the scousers or accuse them of playing the victim. Despite the evidence.

25 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Saw this earlier. Some proper harrowing accounts there.. Sounds sketchy. More has come out since the UFC fight which saw a lot of trouble also. Funnily enough there were no Liverpool fans to blame.

No doubt some on here will continue to blame the scousers or accuse them of playing the victim. Despite the evidence.

Please stop trying to make out all LFC fans are whiter than white cos they are far from it

34 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Immigrants and Liverpool fans both causing trouble it seems.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, 1969 said:

Please stop trying to make out all LFC fans are whiter than white cos they are far from it

Quite.

Talking about the evidence- we can all see the evidence. No one has said it wasn't without fault on behalf of the organisers, but the same organisers didn't tell folk to climb over fences or duck under turnstiles.

Works both ways.

2 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Immigrants and Liverpool fans both causing trouble it seems.

That's what Le Pen will be saying ...

Reality is that most of them will be born in France.

Thought you'd changed your tune since taking in the Ukrainians? Guess it's okay if they're white right? 😉😁

2 hours ago, 1969 said:

To be fair my previous post meant to say no Liverpool fans were there, not to blame (in relation to the UFC fight).

Just didn't spot it to edit after.

I'm sure there were some issues, but it seems to be the minority. Mostly the problems were with locals & the organisers.

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

That's what Le Pen will be saying ...

Reality is that most of them will be born in France.

Thought you'd changed your tune since taking in the Ukrainians? Guess it's okay if they're white right? 😉😁

Absolutely 😉