Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

38 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Atletico v. Real is on ITV4 tonight for anyone interested

On it now on premier sports.

Racist cunts were chanting before the game then having a pop then.

Loads been going off with Vinny Jnr and Spanish press.

Hope Real smash em. Great goal.

• Members

A West Ham mate of mine was there at Goodison and WhatsApped me after the game. Reckons that a good number scousers booed the memorials to the Queen; wreath laying etc. Irrespective of their views on the monarchy and acting with decency and respect, they missed an open goal in the moral high ground stakes. The whole country would be siding with Everton in future derbies etc. Instead, it's the 'always the victim' card again.

By contrast, it seems that the West Ham fans behaved impeccably and belted out the national anthem a few times.

It's a shame we can't detach the city of Liverpool and moor it in Dublin Bay. They'd be more at home there.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

The Hemmings family issue a statement stating they are propping up Preston Norrh End to the tune of £12m per season and have cut back on their budget.

The number of ungrateful twats in the comments is insane. It reminds me of us in about 2013/2014.

Tell me about it, I have this argument nearly every weekend with them. 

A lot of the younger PNE fans seriously think they are a ‘bigger’ club than us because they’ve been in a higher division for the last 8/9 years.

I have to learn to stop winding them up so much, which is difficult at 10pm on a Saturday night after a great away day and a head full of alcohol. 😁

On 19/09/2022 at 02:20, bolty58 said:

A West Ham mate of mine was there at Goodison and WhatsApped me after the game. Reckons that a good number scousers booed the memorials to the Queen; wreath laying etc. Irrespective of their views on the monarchy and acting with decency and respect, they missed an open goal in the moral high ground stakes. The whole country would be siding with Everton in future derbies etc. Instead, it's the 'always the victim' card again.

By contrast, it seems that the West Ham fans behaved impeccably and belted out the national anthem a few times.

It's a shame we can't detach the city of Liverpool and moor it in Dublin Bay. They'd be more at home there.

Its true, and they are utter cunts.

Some West Ham fans chanted through it too btw.