Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Makes me laugh when people chuck the penalty thing in there. Are back post tap ins not real goals either?

jack grealish *dives*

cronaldo *nervously reads optajoe.com*

Edited by e2e4
typo

12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Totally devoid of a single bit of quality.

I take it all back, the prem is shit :D

These are the kind of fixtures they don't talk about when they start bringing up Game 39 again. Let's have this fixture in Shanghai hey? They'll love it.

That Dennis is wank.

50 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Totally devoid of a single bit of quality.

I take it all back, the prem is shit :D

Crap game, like you say devoid of quality...but I wouldn't mind just one goal a season for us like the Ashley Young one!Ā  I thought Young was their best player at our place and he's 37, good pro.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Crap game, like you say devoid of quality...but I wouldn't mind just one goal a season for us like the Ashley Young one!Ā  I thought Young was their best player at our place and he's 37, good pro.

He was always their best player first time round for them when we played them in the PL

Ā 

Any avid listeners of Trans Euro Express will be looking forward to Messi Watch next Sunday now!

The way Mbappe's new contract was explained was as if he was given some degree of control over the future running of the club which is inanse, but it's clearly going tits up already.

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Bristol Rovers away last game of season same day

Apologies, started a new thread without seeing this post

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Bet its all moved to SundayĀ 

That would make a certain amount of sense but Iā€™ve got something at the back of my mind that something will be said about rest days or somesuch on the back of covering the coronation and weā€™ll get the shitty end of the stick as per

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Apologies, started a new thread without seeing this post

That would make a certain amount of sense but Iā€™ve got something at the back of my mind that something will be said about rest days or somesuch on the back of covering the coronation and weā€™ll get the shitty end of the stick as per

"Welcome to this very special, one off, moved for the coronation, under the lights, final round of EFL fixtures this Tuesday night as Bolton go to Bristol Rovers looking for the point they need to secure a play off place..."

20 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

"Welcome to this very special, one off, moved for the coronation, under the lights, final round of EFL fixtures this Tuesday night as Bolton go to Bristol Rovers looking for the point they need to secure a play off place..."

Itā€™s pure revenge for making them come to us on a Friday night