Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

6 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

I doubt his ego would let him

Absolutely can't stand the prick, hope his ego allows him to disappear to a league I don't have any interest in. Getting someone interested in him may be difficult, highlights for United's latest games when he has played he looked a long way from the player he once was. Not worth the hassle that he will bring. Monumental bellend.

Supposedly £400k per week, plus bonus' and some name rights.

For this he sulks, puts, claims he's being abused and on more than one occasion has decided he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play (notably against Citeh earlier this season).

He's clearly never going to play for them again, they should terminate his contract, save £400k+ for 7 months (30 x £400k = £12m.). His interview last night easily amounts to Gross Misconduct so they could terminate him in days.

All these united lot ringing talksport calling him fit to burn are the same ones protesting againt the glazers for all the same things hes on about.

If England dont win W.C, I want him to lift it with Portugal. Fuck em right off.

Edited by gonzo

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

All these united lot ringing talksport calling him fit to burn are the same ones protesting againt the glazers for all the same things hes on about.

If England dont win W.C, I want him to lift it with Portugal. Fuck em right off.

It would fuck the dmbs off more if England won it. 

8 hours ago, lobbypond said:

Never forget the self obsessed prick having a proper sulk because one of his team mates scored rather than him 😂

He's shitting on United though so it's admirable.

Few years ago was in Portugal and watched a match on the telly. Maderia were playing and they had CR7 across their shirts, which is where he's from 

Couldn't decide if it was a nice gesture to the club or him being a cunt and wanting the attention, just like his statue and the bulging shorts