Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

That FA Cup draw is not great for the chances of Charlton away being on.

Poor that. Best chance is Stockport beating them. Come on the Hatters!

City v Chelsea

United v Everton

Be nice to see 2 of those going out in the 3rd round. 

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

That FA Cup draw is not great for the chances of Charlton away being on.

If not, it possibly opens the door for Portsmouth away same weekend if they get beat by Spurs.

Sadly not, i think Pompey already have a game sorted for 4th round day if they lose at Spurs.

It's a fucker this, we did our bit by getting knocked out 1st round but could have 2 blank Saturdays in Jan whilst building up a backlog of 3 games to fit in !!

17 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

Sadly not, i think Pompey already have a game sorted for 4th round day if they lose at Spurs.

It's a fucker this, we did our bit by getting knocked out 1st round but could have 2 blank Saturdays in Jan whilst building up a backlog of 3 games to fit in !!

Balls I thought that was falling into place quite well in a best of a bad job type way.

I noticed Iles mentioned in an article this morning that we're in discussions with FGR and Portsmouth and hope to announce new dates soon. That backlog is building though and I do think we'll beat United's kids so that's another game in January to contend with. Squad will be getting pushed to the limit.

1 hour ago, bolton va va said:

tbf last season we manipulated it this way for our own purposes with injuries, form and a promising transfer window incoming.

7 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Balls I thought that was falling into place quite well in a best of a bad job type way.

I noticed Iles mentioned in an article this morning that we're in discussions with FGR and Portsmouth and hope to announce new dates soon. That backlog is building though and I do think we'll beat United's kids so that's another game in January to contend with. Squad will be getting pushed to the limit.

Think final weekend of pizza cup is Sheffield away