Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

7 minutes ago, tomski said:

Maradona stadium bouncing. My 2 year old just told me it’s too loud.

Just put it on now in time for 4th goal, was that loud it fucked up the microphones!

You know Napoli are doing well if that bottom tier behind the goal is full, probably can't see anything.

2 minutes ago, tomski said:

Bouncing mate. They’ve been ruthless. Juventus were 9 wins on the bounce before this.

8 clean sheets in a row as well I think my guy Horncastle said last week.

Be a small earthquake in Naples if they manage to win this league, it'll be insane.

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

8 clean sheets in a row as well I think my guy Horncastle said last week.

Be a small earthquake in Naples if they manage to win this league, it'll be insane.

Would love them to win it. I don’t think it’s quite a done deal but they look the part this time. I think losing Insigne has weirdly made them better.

4 minutes ago, tomski said:

Would love them to win it. I don’t think it’s quite a done deal but they look the part this time. I think losing Insigne has weirdly made them better.

Its now or never for them for me, I think it would be a once in a generation job they'd win it, lose their best then struggle again.

It's a great league this season, proper open.

25 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Its now or never for them for me, I think it would be a once in a generation job they'd win it, lose their best then struggle again.

It's a great league this season, proper open.

From all Ive seen this season they are by far the best team. Proper strong team full of power and units. Stay injury free I reckon theyll do it.

AC just seem to amble through but win along the way.

5 hours ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

In a nutshell he, & his mate, accepted they shagged a lot of impressionable young bints and he & various colleagues (Grealish was mentioned) happily went on the pull & were none-too fussed who they shagged. Swapping them about & sharing/roasting was par for the course.

They said it was only now, after the charges, that they appreciated this was not proper behaviour.

However, they were adamant that nothing was non-consensual. The girls knew where they were going & with what end in mind.

Care needs taking about victim blaming, informed consent and "no means no" but they didn't cover themselves in glory (even if they were covered in plenty else). Certainly left room for doubt.

Very murky indeed.

From an employment contract an employer could legally determine this, even if found not guilty of criminal acts by a jury, still breached ethical codes and brought the employer into disrepute.

An employer needn't even wait for the criminal outcome. 

He’s out of contract in the Summer. Citeh will just take the loss and sever all ties.

Interesting piece on his lifestyle and behaviour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-63857493

26 minutes ago, gonzo said:

From all Ive seen this season they are by far the best team. Proper strong team full of power and units. Stay injury free I reckon theyll do it.

AC just seem to amble through but win along the way.

They do seem the most fresh and exciting to watch of all the teams up there, hoping they don't get crushed under the pressure of their fans expectations though as usually happens. It will look like Buenos Aires did if they won it!

• Members
9 hours ago, DazBob said:

Nobody cares apart from you @gonzo and @Pablo.

Owd on cocker. Family connections pal. What a fucking result that was. Another scudetto long overdue. Might be there in June (more likely September). Hopefully they will still be celebrating being champions. More dangerous than Buenos Aires after a World Cup win mind!

Edited by bolty58

8 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Agreed - some boring gets on here talking about Napoli; who are they

1 2 1 2 I’m part of the uncultured crew. 

10 hours ago, DazBob said:

Mods - please can we have a sub forum for foreign football so the rest of us aren't bored to fuck about it?

Put it in the the non kegaue shite maybe.

I’m disappointed you didn’t use the magic words. Italian football is ace.

36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

@green genie - 6/1 today, have you got some sort of illness in the squad that I don’t know of? Those odds seem crazy considering league positions and form!!

No, peopmust be lumping on Ipswich after their signings this week.

Difficult to gauge at the moment as we were poor against you but the front three was toothless and slow.

Should have beaten Brizzle by more than the two but think that showed squad depth with new signings as both teams made changes. 

Not confident but not bricking it

47 minutes ago, green genie said:

No, peopmust be lumping on Ipswich after their signings this week.

Difficult to gauge at the moment as we were poor against you but the front three was toothless and slow.

Should have beaten Brizzle by more than the two but think that showed squad depth with new signings as both teams made changes. 

Not confident but not bricking it

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not surprised that you’re not favourites but you’re hardly Bournemouth going to City - might have to have a dabble at those odds.

On a slightly separate note - could be a huge day for a win today. At least one of Plymouth or Ipswich and Sheff Weds or Wycombe will drop points and Barnsley have a tough away game at Charlton with Derby away at Cheltenham. Feels like 3 points today would make quite a difference to the league table come 5pm.

Long way to go yet so early to talk of crucial 6 pointers.

we can’t panic if get beaten today and at Weds having only dropped 3 pts at home including beating 7 of top 9.
If we match your pointage rate so far for rest of season we get to 93 points, which is a great season.

If the other two beat that , not a lot we can do as they are run on Championship budgets.