Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Are you sure, another 100% job?

Fwiw, Sharon might also be able to up his wages, but then that might detract from the playing budget- who knows. 

One thing for sure, is that Evatt wouldn't choose to go to Blackpool 'for the money' as he wouldn't be breaking the bank, even if his wages had increased.

Championship football, a former club- maybe, but I doubt it.

Well it looks like they're after united first team coach, so I reckon they could probably afford evatt yes :D

5 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Certainly not going to make it easy for you Mark , why worry about travelling fans ?
Fixture secretary fascists to a man (or women)

I just booked a hotel for the Saturday with the gf, may as well use it as an excuse to look around the city seen as I've only ever seen the inside of a Syndicate club there before

Makes it a mare for people wanting to do it on the day. Ipswich are at Fleetwood, Plymouth at Vale. "Football without fans..." though, hey?

34 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I just booked a hotel for the Saturday with the gf, may as well use it as an excuse to look around the city seen as I've only ever seen the inside of a Syndicate club there before

Makes it a mare for people wanting to do it on the day. Ipswich are at Fleetwood, Plymouth at Vale. "Football without fans..." though, hey?

Ah that was some form of colab with the one up here wasnt it?

Think it came after heyday of the Nordwins ownership

59 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

How very odd. Since the Jimmy Hill inspired late kick-offs for Coventry's annual last-game escapes the leagues insist every match starts at the same time on the last game.

Its not the full EFL that has to kick off at same time - just the clubs in there respective divisions

17 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Ah that was some form of colab with the one up here wasnt it?

Think it came after heyday of the Nordwins ownership

Yeah, in my distant and drunken memory (it was about 2005 or 2006!) they had some sort of live link up to Blackpool at one point and played the same tunes, like a DJ beamback 😃

Wall to wall trance all night, was mint in there.