Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Just watched football focus.

The, tbf quote competent, Alex Scott's increasingly extreme faux Cockney vocals aside it covered Everton, Casamiro, Arsenal ... then segued into Wimminz football, as though it were an equal then into the BBC's LGBT+ month of action.

... & they deny they're trying to social engineer its audience.

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

The, tbf quote competent, Alex Scott's increasingly extreme faux Cockney vocals aside it covered Everton, Casamiro, Arsenal ... then segued into Wimminz football, as though it were an equal then into the BBC's LGBT+ month of action.

"The BBC is turning me gay!"

27 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

You could just not watch it or switch off when the women's bit comes on

I don't follow golf, tennis, snooker amongst others. If they come on I switch over. I don't complain about them being rammed down my throat 

Well we got bullied by a very physical Wednesday team who now resemble a Tony Pulis side.

Biggest worry is injury to keeper Cooper which could be season ending, although Burton is a decent L1 stand in.

Anybody got a run in calculator as lots of people are consoling themselves that Derby still have most of Top 8 to play away.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Do us a favour folks and like a few of my lads videos. 

He lost his old account with 300 subscribers. Was gutted. Hes just started a new channel with all his edits on.

Obrigado

Kids all over the shop not understanding copyright and the tech they use to detect it. You're lad will probably lose this one too if he keeps using well known songs! Same has happened to my lad, but he refuses to listen.

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Kids all over the shop not understanding copyright and the tech they use to detect it. You're lad will probably lose this one too if he keeps using well known songs! Same has happened to my lad, but he refuses to listen.

Shakira said it was ok mate. Ive promised her a day in LOV when views reach 2k.