Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

6 at City and 7 at Liverpool in the same season

They need a new manager and the Qatar money to sort that crap out

I thought you frowned at oil money? Liverpool seemed to do OK without it today though 🤔 

1 hour ago, Zico said:

Meanwhile Arsenal and City go about the title race.
Everything wrong with the bias of media ramming the ‘istree Derby down peoples throats right there. Going on about a Utd quad when they are 14 points behind Arsenal. 

Neville was suffering there and mainly because he didn't have the humility to accept defeat gracefully. That said, there was a short period in the first half when his lot were on top - but at best honours were even in the first half overall. Apart from the actual goal that Liverpool scored of course. Either way, it was an excellent watch.

• Members

At 4-0 I thought 'Aaah! This is the quadruple the fawning sports media were on about!'. I knew I was wrong when the next 3 goals went in.

Would have preferred it to be other than Liverpool doing it to them but then again, it being them would leave a gaping wound in DMB chests which is going to take a very long time to heal.

Interesting to see if the media are all over them again but from here on in wanking on about a treble?

They were like rabbits caught in the headlights last night. Lucky if they get one more trophy never mind 2 or 3.

Anyway, did red Roger manage to defend Eccles?

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

At 4-0 I thought 'Aaah! This is the quadruple the fawning sports media were on about!'. I knew I was wrong when the next 3 goals went in.

Would have preferred it to be other than Liverpool doing it to them but then again, it being them would leave a gaping wound in DMB chests which is going to take a very long time to heal.

Interesting to see if the media are all over them again but from here on in wanking on about a treble?

They were like rabbits caught in the headlights last night. Lucky if they get one more trophy never mind 2 or 3.

Anyway, did red Roger manage to defend Eccles?

Was at a christening in Monton; dads a Bolton fan, his missus a faded red… let’s just say come 6pm Monton was white