Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
15 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Nobody is winning a quadruple.City had the money and squad but not a good enough manager.Was great to see Liverpool lose at Bournemouth after their cup final win.Only last Easter when Liverpool won the FA Cup semi there was a horrific chance of a Scouse quad.Did you see the Newcastle supporters club in London crying about coked up mancs bullying Geordies round Kilburn at the cup final.Again great stuff.I had a chuckle when one of the replies on twitter simply said Eccles.we know what happened to the Geordies in Eccles a few years back 😉

The Ecclesiastical one comes good. Cheers mate.

Just now, tomski said:

Bury crew are voting on a merger again. Weirdos

They’ll keep running the votes until they get the result they want. Scottish referendum Mk II.

For what it’s worth I’d quite like them to get back to Gigg and get up to a relative position of strength (or the Conference, maybe).

Similar to the Latics thread, I’d rather have a game against a local side who hate us rather than play Forest Green or whoever. 

1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

I know it's an easy target like but they want to stop panning the camera around the home crowd at City in CL when they're meant to be celebrating a goal.

Haha my mate just text the same.

When they scored the first it showed a big fat bloke with a city hat on who didn't even stand up or smile. They could at least film the lively bit behind the goal or summet :D

City on a different planet btw.

If this is them "not clicking" and "not flowing how they once were" then god help every fucker once they do.

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Haha my mate just text the same.

When they scored the first it showed a big fat bloke with a city hat on who didn't even stand up or smile. They could at least film the lively bit behind the goal or summet :D

City on a different planet btw.

If this is them "not clicking" and "not flowing how they once were" then god help every fucker once they do.

Supposed be champions league this, its a turkey shoot! Getting worse every goal this, some aren't even smiling 🤣