superjohnmcginlay

34 minutes ago, Zico said:

Not sure if mentioned elsewhere 

Next world cup, 12 groups of 48 teams 

Seems excessive 

But perhaps better than the other option which was 16 groups of 3

Scotland still won't qualify

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Cannot take him seriously... I just cannot see him inspiring 20 something footballers with his dyed hair and shit rock star dress sense. 

I couldn't finish it to be honest, as soon as the guy came through the door I was done. Was just expecting Ainsworth to do something with his band, and then that happens!

Seems like the kind of thing you'd do a season or two into your tenure for a laugh not with your brand new squad 🤣

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Not a place to take liberties but, having had contact with the Klapper 33 crowd (different bar they frequent now just around the corner) when in Frankfurt when the 2008 Euro final was on (one of our factories in the Frankfurt area) not surprised to hear they went and had a go.

Folk on here go on about nazi's. They should visit Alt Sachsenhausen and see what real ones look like. Some giant skinheads, ripped and covered in swastika tattoo's etc. Absolute nutters. You'd need a local with you to get in. "Auslanders Raus!" and all that.

Them v the Camorra would have been some battle. The video's I have seen only show them throwing garden furniture at the police. Where have I seen that before?

Do they wear those leather trousers with the arse cut out... fucking weirdos these Nazi types. 

2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I couldn't finish it to be honest, as soon as the guy came through the door I was done. Was just expecting Ainsworth to do something with his band, and then that happens!

Seems like the kind of thing you'd do a season or two into your tenure for a laugh not with your brand new squad 🤣

Cant see him lasting long.

• Members
10 hours ago, gonzo said:

Watching the Roma match. No idea how a RS player stayed on the pitch after committing wounding with intent on a Roma player.

Unbelievable.

Watched the Arsenal V Sporting game. Not sure how Sporting didn't win in normal time. Cracking goal they scored - Portuguese football is under rated.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Watched the Arsenal V Sporting game. Not sure how Sporting didn't win in normal time. Cracking goal they scored - Portuguese football is under rated.

Didn’t @Carlos travel over a few times each season to partake in Portuguese games?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MickyD said:

Didn’t @Carlos travel over a few times each season to partake in Portuguese games?

Not recently but aye. Sporting aren't great, Arsenal should beat them if they turn up and want it.

Benfica still in the Champs, not sure it's that underrated.