Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

4 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Awwww remember when Everton helped save your club when it was close to extinction, and paid your employees wages……when none of you wanted to help….

😉

The club lost millions when 6your cheating rats stayed up and we went down, never forget, never forgive

3 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

The club lost millions when 6your cheating rats stayed up and we went down, never forget, never forgive

Oooh i didn't realise everton supplied the linesman and ref….and then it was our fault your team decided to give up and blame it all on your first home game of the season….

Also….foul on southall from one of you cloggers….

And was gartside a blue too….maybe anderson was a toffee…

sad cunts

And breath…

Edited by Pablo

10 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Awwww remember when Everton helped save your club when it was close to extinction, and paid your employees wages……when none of you wanted to help….

😉

Which is a very fair point & I do remember it. Which is why I'd be delighted to be back in the same Division with them next season.

4 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Oooh i didn't realise everton supplied the linesman and ref….and then it was our fault your team decided to give up and blame it all on your first home game of the season….

Also….foul on southall from one of you cloggers….

And was gartside a blue too….maybe anderson was a toffee…

sad cunts

And breath…

You have dodged the drop far too many times, time the trapdoor opened, a taste of reality is what you blue noses need to realise you are not as good as you think you are

4 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

You have dodged the drop far too many times, time the trapdoor opened, a taste of reality is what you blue noses need to realise you are not as good as you think you are

🤣🤣🤣i love how upset and angry you are about us,  its so cute.

the mighty Everton saved your club….while you fucked off to athy colls….

These cheating scouse cunts did more for bolton wanderers and the town than you did…..how can you look at yourself in the mirror!!!l

4 hours ago, tomski said:

More arsed about Luton winning rather than Leicester

Yep. Not arsed who dines at the top table if we don't.

I don't have this bitterness towards Everton that many have, we had 30-odd games to save ourselves that season and failed.

1 minute ago, Pablo said:

These cheating scouse cunts did more for bolton wanderers and the town than you did…..how can you look at yourself in the mirror!!!l

ha ha, I will not be happy until you have finally been relegated, watched Bolton from 10 years old, had a five years break from it because pro football had gone to rat shit (IMO) I have been involved at Atherton Collieries since 1976 as they are my local non league club, all the time I didn't go to matches at Bolton I kept my Lifeline running therefore still contributing, now enjoying my time back at the Reebok and going to some aways I am still an active committee member at Colls and partly responsible for the charity matches involving the Remembrance Group at Colls. Not that I have to explain any of this to you Pabbers my old friend

1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

ha ha, I will not be happy until you have finally been relegated, watched Bolton from 10 years old, had a five years break from it because pro football had gone to rat shit (IMO) I have been involved at Atherton Collieries since 1976 as they are my local non league club, all the time I didn't go to matches at Bolton I kept my Lifeline running therefore still contributing, now enjoying my time back at the Reebok and going to some aways I am still an active committee member at Colls and partly responsible for the charity matches involving the Remembrance Group at Colls. Not that I have to explain any of this to you Pabbers my old friend

Thanks for that massive bite….my work here is done.

Everton are shit.

so are colls

good night mate.

10 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Everton paid non playing staff equivalent of a weeks wage ffs, saved our club my arse..

9 minutes ago, bwfcuk said:

Everton paid non playing staff equivalent of a weeks wage ffs, saved our club my arse..

Its more than you and the fans paid.

you all cry about price of pasties ya scruffy cunts

Edited by Pablo

22 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Its more than you and the fans paid.

That's true.The lack of organisation or willingness from Bolton supporters to raise money for the office staff was disappointing because there is plenty of wealth in Bolton.

Everton and Leeds remain favourites to drop with Soton after tonights results.I would  rather Leeds and Nottingham go.

17 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Somebody sounds upset 😭 

So you offered nothing then…..no wonder the club is a joke, skint scruffy fans….

the best fans of this club fucked off away or are not even from the town.🤣🤣

Edited by Pablo

6 minutes ago, Pablo said:

So you offered nothing then…..no wonder the club is a joke, skint scruffy fans….

the best fans of this club fucked off away or are not even from the town.🤣🤣

What are you on about 😂😂

11 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

What are you on about 😂😂

Ask all the best fans on here where they live….

no money is put into the town by sooooo many of the superstar posters on this site.

4 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Unfortunately Everton will stay up; Leeds will lose all four; Southampton are as good as down and Forest will only get one more win and lose the others.

everton will lose the next two then beat wolves and Bournemouth- can see it

Forest have an easy home game v Soton and anyone will have a job losing at home to Arsenals bottle merchants.Away games at Chelsea without the oligarch and Crystal Palace aren't certain defeats