Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

33 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Stuffy cunts. The wait goes on. Don’t care how unhealthy it is but I’ve held a grudge since my last year at primary school and I’m 36 now ffs. Latics have a League One season like we did under Hill will scratch one itch, at least, but fucking hell I will only die happy once I’ve seen Everton go down. Ideally on goal difference via a bad referee decision.  

Bang fucking on . Celebrating like they won the league with 36 fucking points. They should be relegated just for being that shit.

20 hours ago, wiggy said:

Teams are going to be in for some shock visiting Kenilworth Road next season.

Why? 

Has it got some crazy entrance to the away end or something? If it has I'm sure someone would have Tweeted about by now. 

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Fans will hound him out for playing hoofball… badly. 

The place is a mess from top to bottom. I don’t see how they stop the rot. Lucky they had 3 worse teams. That’s the game though. Leicester will be an interesting one as I think they will have a fair few who rate themselves better than they are. As proven.

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Fans will hound him out for playing hoofball… badly. 

Yep. He was OK for the muck & nettles but he's not going to to bring 'the Everton way' next season. They'll find some obscure European who can barely speak English to recreated the 'school of football' until about February when they pay him & vast team off and bring in Chris Wilder in 'to do a Sean Dyche'.

You heard it here first.

21 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Why? 

Has it got some crazy entrance to the away end or something? If it has I'm sure someone would have Tweeted about by now. 

You not heard about it. The manager is undefeated in the French league and they have to pay a fine every time he manages a game.

Did me make laugh when it said fans affectionally called the ground the kennel. I instantly thought about Gumbo and Trev

The Everton fans go on about school of science football which I think stems from the Harvey Kendall and Ball era think Pablo may correct me but Dyche won’t last long if he reverts to type like Burnley played whist he was in charge. 

13 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

The Everton fans go on about school of science football which I think stems from the Harvey Kendall and Ball era think Pablo may correct me but Dyche won’t last long if he reverts to type like Burnley played whist he was in charge. 

School of science. Have a day off, they've done fuck all for 90% of the 69 years they've spent in the top tier. 

I've never watched Everton and thought they play attractive football. 

Almost as bad as Wet Spam

Edited by stevieb

For the neutral, the Prem's getting less "box office" by the year.  They can build up the romance all they like, and Luton is a brilliant story, but that doesn't mean many will be drawn in to watch them, Bournemouth (yawn), Brentford, Burnley, Sheff U, Fulham.  Then the next level of club eg Forest, Palace, West Ham, Everton, Wolves, Brighton.  Occasional excitement, a lot of dull games if you're not directly involved.

Championship looking like a better league with losing the 6 teams promoted or relegated, only Sheff U a big club out of that lot.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, stevieb said:

School of science. Have a day off, they've done fuck all for 90% of the 69 years they've spent in the top tier. 

I've never watched Everton and thought they play attractive football. 

Almost as bad as Wet Spam

To give it it's full title.... School of science fiction.