Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

7 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

City fans are cunts mate short memories on here visiting Maine road, claim to be  big club😀 not fit to lace the boots of United city & Arsenal 

Mate think you are well off. Been Maine road etc. they’ve always been big and now just have the trophies to back it. Always used to be a big day out even in 90’s. 

The rags aren’t even top in their own town so they need to wind their necks in. Arsenal I’m unsure what they have to do with it.

im surprised as an attendance man these boys have been big since the year dot.

That all said. I couldn’t care less about them other than pissing the dmbs off and I’ve realised if they win next week that’s the one. So call me a Bertie for the next week😂

Edited by tomski

1 minute ago, tomski said:

Mate think you are well off. Been Maine road etc. they’ve always been big and now just have the trophies to back it. Always used to be a big day out even in 90’s. 

The rags aren’t even top in their own town so they need to wind their necks in. Arsenal I’m unsure what they have to do with it.

im surprised as an attendance man these boys have been big since the year dot.

Mate these boys are in the Leeds, villa , West Ham , everton cat that’s it, the next level is United Liverpool arsenal and way off

btw city boycotted at Bolton over prices big clubs don’t do that 

1 minute ago, radcliffe white said:

Mate these boys are in the Leeds, villa , West Ham , everton cat that’s it, the next level is United Liverpool arsenal and way off

btw city boycotted at Bolton over prices big clubs don’t do that 

Losing me on the crowd stuff pal as it not important in my opinion. They are the kings of England in a big way whether you agree or not. 

The boycott stuff I remember and fwiw they were right. It just shows they don’t have gimps in leafy southern villages supporting them then. I suspect this has changed in recent years.

Just now, tomski said:

Losing me on the crowd stuff pal as it not important in my opinion. They are the kings of England in a big way whether you agree or not. 

The boycott stuff I remember and fwiw they were right. It just shows they don’t have gimps in leafy southern villages supporting them then. I suspect this has changed in recent years.

Nah mate they just ain’t the elite as much as they think

kings of England you best check records out 

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

City fans are cunts mate short memories on here visiting Maine road, claim to be  big club😀 not fit to lace the boots of United city & Arsenal 

They are not fit to lace the boots of the mighty BWFC, which is all that matters 

The irony is that United have spent far more money (net) than City on players over the last decade - mainly due to City selling players on for a profit whilst United have consistently lost money on those they signed. It's especially noticeable in the last five years (where Chelsea have spent most):

2) Manchester United: £-540.23m
22/23: £-203.26m (3rd)
21/22: £-99.5m (6th)
20/21: £-56.45m (2nd)
19/20: £-134.87m  (3rd)
18/19: £-45.8m (6th)

10) Manchester City: £-224.97m
22/23: £8.3m (Champions)

21/22: £-39.81m (Champions)
20/21: £-96.56m (Champions)
19/20: £-78.13m (2nd)
18/19: £-18.54m (Champions)

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

The irony is that United have spent far more money (net) than City on players over the last decade - mainly due to City selling players on for a profit whilst United have consistently lost money on those they signed. It's especially noticeable in the last five years (where Chelsea have spent most):

2) Manchester United: £-540.23m
22/23: £-203.26m (3rd)
21/22: £-99.5m (6th)
20/21: £-56.45m (2nd)
19/20: £-134.87m  (3rd)
18/19: £-45.8m (6th)

10) Manchester City: £-224.97m
22/23: £8.3m (Champions)

21/22: £-39.81m (Champions)
20/21: £-96.56m (Champions)
19/20: £-78.13m (2nd)
18/19: £-18.54m (Champions)

Surely you don't believe those Man City figures?

FxuEefXXgAEEonz?format=jpg&name=large

Horrible round here today

There is nothing worse in football than a gloating Massive. Takes me back to the Mourinho Chelsea days

Their football is immense. They deserve it. But their plastic shithouse fans should be labelled a potential environmental disaster

You have to live round places like here to really understand what cunts they really can be at times 

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Surely you don't believe those Man City figures?

FxuEefXXgAEEonz?format=jpg&name=large

Aye, some proper dodgy tricks going on with them to top up wages 

like when they employed Mancini, the club paid him £1.5M a year, whilst he was then employed as a consultant to another company owned by the same owners and paid him the same again

• Members
13 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

I love watching that cheating, diving wanker Fernandes getting increasingly wound up.

That and the expression on Fergie and Goldenballs faces. A few folk are trying to make City the new hate team but even though they've bought their way to the titles, they are fantastic to watch and I'll never stop hating Manure.

Casemiro should be off for that tackle IMO.

With you every step of the way with this post.

• Members
9 hours ago, Zulu said:

I’ll never stop enjoying watching the rags get humped. 

The anguish on the face of Beckham, Ferguson etc. just priceless. They'll be better next season no doubt but nowhere near the big Manchester team.