Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Managed to get the Burnley game on the fire stick, the atmosphere is Ā like a reserve match and thereā€™s 100s of empty seats. Supposed to be best league in the world, doesnā€™t feel like it.

All seats sold supposedly!

Poor atmosphere, but there's only one team in it at the moment. That could change though as they've not wrapped it up.

Tremendous goal though.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Managed to get the Burnley game on the fire stick, the atmosphere is Ā like a reserve match and thereā€™s 100s of empty seats. Supposed to be best league in the world, doesnā€™t feel like it.

What channel did you pick it up on ? Had a bit of the Palace game and then the Dingles-Citeh match on Bein Sports, good quality picture mind.

8 hours ago, leigh white said:

What channel did you pick it up on ? Had a bit of the Palace game and then the Dingles-Citeh match on Bein Sports, good quality picture mind.

Itā€™s was on Yankee channelĀ NSBC or something like that. Perfect picture no buffering.,

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Been using fire stick for these amazon prime games, checking credit card bill today and Iā€™ve been paying amazon prime for 6 months and I didnā€™t know. šŸ˜³

At the end ofĀ a free trial Prime automatically start chargingĀ Ā£7.99 per month - unless you cancel before the end of the 30 day free trial.

I think you can cancel anytime though.Ā 

Everton fans will think going down is the worst thing that can happen, they just dont realise yet what fun they'd have in the championship.Ā  Their club would be reborn, the atmosphere would return and they'd feel 'big' and important again, selling out everywhere.Ā  I dont have a dislike for them but as a football fan it would be a great spectacle to see them in the championship, it would feel like their games mattered and I cant think of a recent season when Everton's results or position in the table was of any interest to anyone but themselves,Ā and even they must getting bored of finishing between 7th and 11th.