Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Exceptional. They’re not that far off. They need to be difficult to score against and consistent 

Couple of good defenders short but like you say not far off 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

5pts off top with a game in hand in a very open league I’d say some additions in January they could be knocking 

I agree.

Cuntba can play when he wants. Controlled much of it last night.

Last goal was excellent.

As was the game's first goal!😁

Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

He inherited plenty of shite, I'd give him into next season.... If they stay up 😂

Yes plenty of deadwood

Imagine Arsenal getting relegated wow 

1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

He inherited plenty of shite, I'd give him into next season.... If they stay up 😂

Aye. So much shite there. Pepe, Jesus wept. £70m+?? Who, in that squad, would get into a 'top 6' side? Apart from Aubameyang, I'd say none of them.

Unless they sort their shit out sharpish though, they will be in a relegation scrap. Incredible. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Aye. So much shite there. Pepe, Jesus wept. £70m+?? Who, in that squad, would get into a 'top 6' side? Apart from Aubameyang, I'd say none of them.

Unless they sort their shit out sharpish though, they will be in a relegation scrap. Incredible. 

I rate Willian & a couple of the youngsters are decent.. Sako, Martinelli... but they need some street wise pros in there, not the likes of Xhaka. 

• Members
45 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Even he has gone off the boil. That contract they gave him was crazy, but that’s Arsenal. 

Get that goggled eyed mercenary off the books, Xhaka as well and invest that money in top scouts and recruitment 

• Members
9 hours ago, marple whites said:

Arsenal look like dead men walking.

no-one putting a shift in and deserving everything they are getting

painful to watch for years for me - just have a go, forget all this trying to walk the ball in

they are in a real dog fight, every year they always say someone is to good to go down ..........

Willian one shot on goal all season

One win in 10

4 goals in 10

1 from open play

They won’t be relegated but my word that’s relegation form