Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games


superjohnmcginlay
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sat in the garden with the chimenea and a JD and ice and it’s kicking off nicely somewhere nearby over the garden fences

”You lost a shit cup against a second rate Spanish team”

“Bye bye Pep. You must be so proud about your Carabou Cup history”

And it goes on. There’s some seriously pissed folk getting very angry about Manc clubs losing in finals 

It’s hilarious living here. I love pointing out to them that we’ve gone from Div 4 to Div3 and I’m bouncing and they’re all wallowing in self pity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been in the White Lion .

Second Half was on, City fans obviously massively disappointed. Slagging the manager and owner off.

" Bloody hell lads " you haven't done bad . 

Premiership 

League Cup 

Champions League Final

Fa cup - semi final.

" fuck off what have Bolton done ? "

Got promotion and we are a Bloody alot happier than you lot .

End of conversation. 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, embankment said:

Been in the White Lion .

Second Half was on, City fans obviously massively disappointed. Slagging the manager and owner off.

" Bloody hell lads " you haven't done bad . 

Premiership 

League Cup 

Champions League Final

Fa cup - semi final.

" fuck off what have Bolton done ? "

Got promotion and we are a Bloody alot happier than you lot .

End of conversation. 

 

 

 

 

 

Love it. If you're City you should know this though. Leave em to it. Part of me wishes they'd all fucked off to their super league.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not watched a second and no intention to. Money fight between two clubs who aren’t on the same planet than we are, and I wouldn’t give a shite if we ever were again. Mate went over - City fan who used to duck out of school to go Wycombe away in the LDV - but, other than that, fuck the Manc bastards. 

⬆️ This. Shit cunts, city fans nearly as bad as the red shite, don’t like Chelsea  but delicious watching city spaff it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, embankment said:

Been in the White Lion .

Second Half was on, City fans obviously massively disappointed. Slagging the manager and owner off.

" Bloody hell lads " you haven't done bad . 

Premiership 

League Cup 

Champions League Final

Fa cup - semi final.

" fuck off what have Bolton done ? "

Got promotion and we are a Bloody alot happier than you lot .

End of conversation. 

 

 

 

 

 

Should’ve pointed out Keith Hills available. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter

For me, winning promotion from the bottom division is better than any other promotion or getting into Europe.

We are left with only proper fans at this low point, the tinpot JCL’s come creeping out the higher we get.

Loved seeing the old boys in our Euro days though, reward for Halifax, Rochdale et al

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
13 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Good luck @Rudy hope you get that champs league medal for your dad.

Haha ta luv. 
 

Great game, chelsea executed their plan brilliantly fair play. Reece James was outstanding.

Im off to church to see if he’ll sort this hangover out or smite me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've got mixed feelings about this game today. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the tinpot seaside shit - yet another bunch of petty BWFC detractors. However because I hate any game we lose v them, in a way its better not being in the same league. Having said that, them being a division above us is unnatural (and over history pretty rare). 

On balance - come on Lincoln. Beat the cunts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

I've got mixed feelings about this game today. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the tinpot seaside shit - yet another bunch of petty BWFC detractors. However because I hate any game we lose v them, in a way its better not being in the same league. Having said that, them being a division above us is unnatural (and over history pretty rare). 

On balance - come on Lincoln. Beat the cunts.

That’s were I am with it . Besides Lincoln are a better side from what I have seen of them so would be more of a threat next season 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know a few people from Blackpool area so I can’t sit on the fence on this one, come on Lincoln. 😃

Lincoln out singing Blackpool, to be expected I suppose.

Fatty Madine just had a free header from a corner, managed to jump about 3 inches off the ground. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dimron said:

Unfinished business at Lincoln, last time I saw the Whites was when we got turned over... need to put the record straight next season

Listened to it on the radio, wouldn't mind but we were 1-1 after 50 odd minutes then we crashed 5-1.

Was going to go to the original fixture in late October but it was rained off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, DavidLeesMullet said:

Listened to it on the radio, wouldn't mind but we were 1-1 after 50 odd minutes then we crashed 5-1.

Was going to go to the original fixture in late October but it was rained off

Had to share a car with a couple of Lincoln lads after... they thought it was going to be a 2-2 draw!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I get that the winners of the league would get a trophy. So do play-off winners. Do the teams between winner and play-off places get anything?

I swear we got a small trophy for finishing 2nd under Parky in League 1 but in League 2 it seemed that 3rd place was just medals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.