Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Shrewsbury had a pretty underwhelming season, wouldn't read into Vela being their POTY too much. Fair play to him having a good season but aside from that backheel assist to Clough I never rated him too much.

This final has been shite so far

Edited by Mantra
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • gonzo

    2301

  • radcliffewhite1

    1888

  • Zico

    1643

  • Marc505

    1316

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Funny how your green and gold shit died a death when they started to win things again. Something similar kicks off again when they've now won fuck all for years. Strange how all those Sky Reds an

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter
20 hours ago, Rudy said:

I’m the first one to say it’s a shite league but it’s a great achievement to go unbeaten in any league.such a strong mentality. 
 

Still a pub league like

Worthy celebrations 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zico said:

Worthy celebrations 

 

 

 

That was one of many similar incidents. Plenty of infighting as well later on in the day most humorous to watch. 
 

be a lot of front doors going early in the morning over the next few weeks that’s for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bwfc2003 said:

Had they no illegal immigrants to rescue 

You’re firmly on the wrong side of the road there my friend with that comment 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

You’re firmly on the wrong side of the road there my friend with that comment 

Aye the lot rescuing the illegal immigrants are now busy marching to 'free Palestine' 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

You’re firmly on the wrong side of the road there my friend with that comment 

 

1 hour ago, Max Cherry said:

Aye the lot rescuing the illegal immigrants are now busy marching to 'free Palestine' 

Sorry didn’t realise that - just saw BBC news!! Article 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Can’t behave just like they did in Manchester 

I was there that day.

Got there at 1 ish and it was full of drunk zombies even at that time.

When the screen didn’t then work it was absolute chaos.

I didn’t realise that society produced people like that en masse.

Scum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, captainmed said:

I was there that day.

Got there at 1 ish and it was full of drunk zombies even at that time.

When the screen didn’t then work it was absolute chaos.

I didn’t realise that society produced people like that en masse.

Scum.

Full of absolute bellends that day smashing shops up robbing off licenses of booze & pissing everywhere

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Full of absolute bellends that day smashing shops up robbing off licenses of booze & pissing everywhere

 

Aye, worked in manc at the time, they were all over the place very early doors 

Town stank of piss for days

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Zico said:

Aye, worked in manc at the time, they were all over the place very early doors 

Town stank of piss for days

Same here, there were some staggering around at 7am on the day of the match. You can take the boys out of Glasgie..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Zico said:

Everton appear determined to finish 8t again

And since Ancelloti left Milan he hasn’t stayed at a club longer than two years 

He’s been at Everton two years and the Madrid job will be up in the summer...

Edited by DirtySanchez
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Same here, there were some staggering around at 7am on the day of the match. You can take the boys out of Glasgie..... 

Once all the city centre shops stopped serving booze some proactive inner city locals started bulk buying crates of booze and driving down deansgate selling crates from their boots

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

And since Ancelloti left Milan he hasn’t stayed at a club longer than two years 

He’s been at Everton two years and the Madrid job will be up in the summer...

To be fair given how much Sheff U spend compared to Everton it's no wonder they won tonight

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.