Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

30 seconds after the game should have finished

 

Not really. Shocked at how so few people know the rules when it comes to Injury time.

Its MINIMUM extra mins to be played.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 42.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • gonzo

    2301

  • radcliffewhite1

    1888

  • Zico

    1644

  • Marc505

    1316

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times had we played them before gartside?

That's a picture from the upcoming book "Camberwick Green Street" by Windy Miller. Excerpt: I remember one time me and Mr Caraway the fishmonger decided to teach those Trumpton cunts a lesson once a

Funny how your green and gold shit died a death when they started to win things again. Something similar kicks off again when they've now won fuck all for years. Strange how all those Sky Reds an

Posted Images

18 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Fucking lucky scousers

 

Its not lucky to win late in a game, that you created 30 chances in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pablo are you pleased at the progress at Everton since Big Sam left and only finished a disappointing 8th ?

Current position 8th after 200m spent over the last three years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Pablo are you pleased at the progress at Everton since Big Sam left and only finished a disappointing 8th ?

Current position 8th after 200m spent over the last three years.

 

We are where we should be, 8th is shite, we are shite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pablo said:

 

We are where we should be, 8th is shite, we are shite.

You could still finish 9th

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Farrelli said:

Pablo are you pleased at the progress at Everton since Big Sam left and only finished a disappointing 8th ?

Current position 8th after 200m spent over the last three years.

Please define progress? 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
23 hours ago, Pablo said:

 

Not really. Shocked at how so few people know the rules when it comes to Injury time.

Its MINIMUM extra mins to be played.

That’s fine but if, over 45 minutes of football, only 4 minutes is added, how can that 4 minutes generate a further 2 minutes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MickyD said:

That’s fine but if, over 45 minutes of football, only 4 minutes is added, how can that 4 minutes generate a further 2 minutes?

 

Irrelevant, rules don’t put a limit on it.

Will be up to the refs, and what happens in that time.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
Just now, Pablo said:

 

Irrelevant, rules don’t put a limit on it.

 

 

Will be up to the refs, and what happens in that time.

I’m not disagreeing with you. Just pointing out that time lost during normal play is assessed at a different level than time lost during added time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Wasn't it Craig Short at the Reebok equalising for Blackburn after 8 minutes of 3 additional minutes that brought about the words "... at least x minutes added time" ?

Can't remember who, but certainly the story is correct. When the announcer first said that at the next match there was certainly a fair amount of laughter amongst the crowd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Wasn't it Craig Short at the Reebok equalising for Blackburn after 8 minutes of 3 additional minutes that brought about the words "... at least x minutes added time" ?

Think it was Dwight Yorke 

Think they equalised in injury time 2 seasons in a row

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Nope. Craig Short. This report avoid that controversy but it was several minutes over the indicated time.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/5858209.sam-fury-at-another-late-goal/

Yorke was the following season 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3152257.stm

Remember being fucked off that they'd nicked one late again

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Remember a lad going ont pitch Infront of ESL to confront Amoruso after a game against Blackburn. He had I 8 Man United on the back of his Bolton top. It definitely looked like a mismatch.

Edited by tshape
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
52 minutes ago, tshape said:

Remember a lad going ont pitch Infront of ESL to confront Amoruso after a game against Blackburn. He had I 8 Man United on the back of his Bolton top. It definitely looked like a mismatch.

He lived in Harwood. Got a couple of season ban and I don’t think he’s been since.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zico said:

Yorke was the following season 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3152257.stm

Remember being fucked off that they'd nicked one late again

Pretty sure the Yorke one was when the guy ran on to have a go at the ref got about 10 yards and just pointed at his watch. 
Would have to check this but pretty sure Everton were at home same day and their fans were on radio moaning about time wasting on drive home. Think ref booked 2 or 3 for time wasting and only played 2-3 minutes 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Pretty sure the Yorke one was when the guy ran on to have a go at the ref got about 10 yards and just pointed at his watch. 
Would have to check this but pretty sure Everton were at home same day and their fans were on radio moaning about time wasting on drive home. Think ref booked 2 or 3 for time wasting and only played 2-3 minutes 

Take it back think it was City, they equalised in 90th minute

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.