Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

That's both World Cup finalists and the current European champions out in the past 24 hrs

3 of the semi-finalists at the last Euros already out. The other? Germany.

Yesterday's two games, back to back,  was the best football feast I have ever seen.

Games between teams I have no involvement in usually leave me a bit meh, but those were astonishingly entertaining. Some of the football contained errors, hence the scorelines, but ... Wow !!

15 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Nothing better than a shootout when you’re a neutral

Nowt better than when you say, "fucking hell he's shitting himself, no chance this is going in - look at his face!"... Then they slot it in cool as fuck.

• Members
1 minute ago, tshape said:

Nowt better than when you say, "fucking hell he's shitting himself, no chance this is going in - look at his face!"... Then they slot it in cool as fuck.

Haha that’s true. I did call it with M’Bappe, I said watch this all the centre backs smashing them in, best player in the world watch him miss 

I called three misses in that shoot out. 

The one lloris got a big hand to by the Swiss guy who looked 12 but it still went in. 

The guy who was faffing about placing the ball and looked like he was about to sky it but slotted it home probably the same guy mentioned by tshape

And mbappe... And even with him he looked calm, no faffing with the ball placement but just before his run up he bit his lip. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I called three misses in that shoot out. 

The one lloris got a big hand to by the Swiss guy who looked 12 but it still went in. 

The guy who was faffing about placing the ball and looked like he was about to sky it but slotted it home probably the same guy mentioned by tshape

And mbappe... And even with him he looked calm, no faffing with the ball placement but just before his run up he bit his lip. 

He just knew he’d be destined for a life of l’advertisement du pizza 

• Members
37 minutes ago, L/H White said:

mbappe has been shocking this tournament

fraud

His 91 goals in 102 apps for PSG &  4 goals in the last WC which he won would suggest you’re talking bollocks