Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Todays Games


superjohnmcginlay
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Zico said:

Aye and further to that they initially offered cash plus alonso for lukaku 

Doesn't look like he was totally in favour in the summer but he's going something right this season

Just looked, he's not 31 till late December.  I had him at 35 or 36. He's got another 3 to 4 years even at that level.

His significant skill, a bit like Lampard, is his ability to come up with vital goals ... maybe Frankie was jealous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Traf said:

Shit on corners?

Anyhow, he scores Premier League goals at a rate better than 1 in 6. Not bad at all.

Aye, great player. Got a bit of stick in here at times for his defending, but I feel that wingbacks are on a hiding to nothing at times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Place of work given 50 free tickets for tonight's game at the Etihad v Leipzig. 

6 left at 4.30pm, not a bad take up, and decent gesture by Citeh giving those empty seats away to local schools and Colleges.

I declined, although might have gone if I had been given a bit more notice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Place of work given 50 free tickets for tonight's game at the Etihad v Leipzig. 

6 left at 4.30pm, not a bad take up, and decent gesture by Citeh giving those empty seats away to local schools and Colleges.

I declined, although might have gone if I had been given a bit more notice.

Fucking tinpot, let’s be honest. Although I can see how the novelty of endless group games would eventually wear off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Fucking tinpot, let’s be honest. Although I can see how the novelty of endless group games would eventually wear off. 

They sell the CL tickets cheap as well, should be selling out tbf.

But if you can't selling them, giving them out into the community is a good idea. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Zico said:

Said it before 

The CL Goals Show on BT Sport, in particular during the group stage, is the best footy show around 

Lisbon v Ajax is a great game

Great during the group stage, knowledgeable and not (too) excitable pundits screaming at everything like on the PL stuff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
13 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Great during the group stage, knowledgeable and not (too) excitable pundits screaming at everything like on the PL stuff

And you see everything 

Harsh goal disallowed for porto at Madrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zico said:

And you see everything 

Harsh goal disallowed for porto at Madrid

It's the pinnacle of armchair football, no wonder people choose watching this over actually going to games!

I've been half watching it and only just realised just how many goals have gone in tonight it's crazy.

Meanwhile, Hughton can't survive this latest Forest defeat surely? Bit like the Freedman game there tonight by sounds of it people chanting sacked in the morning. They all want Wilder in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Place of work given 50 free tickets for tonight's game at the Etihad v Leipzig. 

6 left at 4.30pm, not a bad take up, and decent gesture by Citeh giving those empty seats away to local schools and Colleges.

I declined, although might have gone if I had been given a bit more notice.

Daughters school on your old stomping ground got an offer for united v west ham, league cup

She is now looki g for a place to live and new parents having ordered a couple of dozen foc

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Have Forest got a decent squad or is it a bunch of dodgy mercenaries?

Think they've amassed loads of average players over the course of different managers coming in and have been left with a load of shit. One of those Championship teams that have gone so stale that a relegation might actually shake them up a bit. #SomeGreatAwayTrips

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Think they've amassed loads of average players over the course of different managers coming in and have been left with a load of shit. One of those Championship teams that have gone so stale that a relegation might actually shake them up a bit. #SomeGreatAwayTrips

Just had a look at their managers. Fucking hell they've been through some in recent years!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.