Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

A comfortable 2:0 win for City is probably the perfect result. Had it been another thrashing on their own turf like 2 weeks ago I'm sure Solskjaer would've been potted. 

And nobody wants that.

Apart from Radcliffe and Roger.

Edited by DazBob

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

Watching Blackpool v QPR. Think it's going to take 3 or 4 more windows until we are capable of competing at championship level.

Watched Blackburn v Sheff Utd earlier too. Its a big gap between championship & L1

Yes, that’s the biggest gap in the pyramid. No doubt about it.

• Members
56 minutes ago, Zico said:

Assuming Keane is still "sick o dem players"

It was. Enjoy seeing Souness and Keane tear them to shreds.

I hate this saying though “They aren’t good enough to play for Manchester United”

That arrogance is why they haven’t won the league in 10 years. They still think they have a god given right to be at the very top of the tree. They’re miles behind. You can’t live on history.

The murderers are proof of that. 

• Site Supporter

Don't know who the co-commentator was on the Newcastle game was as I only watched 5 minutes but he made a comment about their fans looking forward to them being back challenging again like they were used to..... To my recollection that's one season in my lifetime & I've been around a while! 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Norwich sack Farke after they finally win.

7 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Delia showing her class again. Farke is a quality manager

Let him do all the post-game media stuff before telling him. Really poor from Norwich IMO.

12 hours ago, Traf said:

Let him do all the post-game media stuff before telling him. Really poor from Norwich IMO.

We must assume they've got someone lined up. But they could have seen Farke today & given it a bit of class.

I suppose we can't be especially surprised after 2 points from 30 but he got 97 last season gaining promotion. I may be a bit old fashioned but I think that deserves a bit of loyalty & patience. A true yo-yo club.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

We must assume they've got someone lined up. But they could have seen Farke today & given it a bit of class.

I suppose we can't be especially surprised after 2 points from 30 but he got 97 last season gaining promotion. I may be a bit old fashioned but I think that deserves a bit of loyalty & patience. A true yo-yo club.

If a Championship club with ambitions of promotion doesn't snap him up, it's madness.

I like the guy, I know he sounds camper than Bi E, but he's done well in the Championship.