Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

This fucker has now lost it 🤷

He sacked a manager after 6 games

He hasn’t won 6 games as a manager

He needs to remember that his opinion on what happens on a pitch may carry some weight but from the board he’s out of his depth, and should button it or expect people to call him out on his bollocks.

The pube tache shitweasel

46 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Make sure you watch Mike Bassett beforehand. 

You know, when I first watched that I thought wow they've done those crowd scenes at Wembley and the World Cup really well.

Turns out on second viewing that Actua Soccer looked better.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Rudy said:

Watfords last five away wins have come under 5 different managers .

Love a good stat me

Can you prove this for me before i send it to my mates pretending it's my stat?

14 hours ago, tomski said:

Give your head a wobble. He’s the most biased prick going. Only slightly dirty? 

Dark days down under

Don't be fucking silly. You missed the bit about keeping Solskjaer and hoping City give them another thrashing did you?

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Don't be fucking silly. You missed the bit about keeping Solskjaer and hoping City give them another thrashing did you?

Couldn’t get past the first bit. Hoping someone had took control of your computer. Not a post I’d of expected from yourself!!!

Can’t believe united haven’t tried to get simeone, he’s absolutely made for them. They spend big on transfer and pay the biggest wages in premier league and have a dud like Ole in charge, what a piss poor ownership united have. Long may it continue. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Man U are light years behind the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea.  None of the world's elite managers would touch the job with a bargepole. They'd go in there with the expectancy to win the league within 2 seasons, and that'd be nigh on impossible.  It's marvellous.

Edited by DazBob

37 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Can’t believe united haven’t tried to get simeone, he’s absolutely made for them. They spend big on transfer and pay the biggest wages in premier league and have a dud like Ole in charge, what a piss poor ownership united have. Long may it continue. 

Simeone is the best manager on the planet. 

Laughable to think he’d entertain them.

1 minute ago, tomski said:

Simeone is the best manager on the planet. 

Laughable to think he’d entertain them.

They'd have to pay him enough to retire on. There's no way he'd consider taking that squad on for purely football reasons.

18 minutes ago, Traf said:

They'd have to pay him enough to retire on. There's no way he'd consider taking that squad on for purely football reasons.

Don’t even think that will be enough as  he gets a kings ransom at Atleti

1 hour ago, DazBob said:

Man U are light years behind the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Everton.  None of the world's elite managers would touch the job with a bargepole. They'd go in there with the expectancy to win the league within 2 seasons, and that'd be nigh on impossible.  It's marvellous.

First 2 yes, but Everton!! 🤣😂🤣

Edited by Mounts Kipper

48 minutes ago, Traf said:

He may think of taking it on because they are one of the biggest clubs in the world, like it or not, they are.

Tbh, I don't think Simeone wants to manage in the Prem, he seems to hate England and doubt he would give his time to any team in the Prem.