Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games


superjohnmcginlay
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Many of them were sworn members of terrorist groups, others were murderers, none were petty-criminals. 

And I suppose they all got a fair trial and there defence team pulled out all of the stops 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

And I suppose they all got a fair trial and there defence team pulled out all of the stops 🤔

Meh!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Farnywhite said:

And I suppose they all got a fair trial and there defence team pulled out all of the stops 🤔

In the case of terrorist groups who fucking cares? I would happily pull the lever.

No cable TV, snooker table, table tennis for them like Adebolajo and Adebowale eh? Good fucking riddance I say. There should be no taxpayer funded existence for filth like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, bolty58 said:

In the case of terrorist groups who fucking cares? I would happily pull the lever.

No cable TV, snooker table, table tennis for them like Adebolajo and Adebowale eh? Good fucking riddance I say. There should be no taxpayer funded existence for filth like that.

The executions were spoken about in Parliament today "The Uk Ambassador has raised strong concerns with the Saudis, no aspect of our relationship with Saudi Arabia prevents us speaking frankly about human rights"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The executions were spoken about in Parliament today "The Uk Ambassador has raised strong concerns with the Saudis, no aspect of our relationship with Saudi Arabia prevents us speaking frankly about human rights"

...and hopefully that will be that. If we haven't learned by now that meddling in Middle Eastern affairs in the misguided hope of removing despots only assists savages in wreaking havoc, there is something wrong.

Leave them to it. The world will be a better place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morecambe getting walloped at Shrewsbury and looking increasingly doomed. Mixed feelings. Would quite like to hammer them at some point. But they've never beaten us so their impending relegation is nothing to lose sleep over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Stat of the day! 🤣 

Sent it to the many Evertonians I know. Which reminds me 

@Pablo Since September Everton have had more players in court (4) than wins in the PL (3)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Morecambe getting walloped at Shrewsbury and looking increasingly doomed. Mixed feelings. Would quite like to hammer them at some point. But they've never beaten us so their impending relegation is nothing to lose sleep over.

Hope the keeper has recovered well enough to move a bit quicker than a week ago, wouldn’t want them having no time to pull 5 goals back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.