Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members

Family connections mean it's Napoli and Salernitana for me (there are outposts in Bari, Cosenza and Milan - the latter are all rossoneri) but the big bulk are all in Campania.

In the younger days liked Inter and was saddened when they didn't win the European Cup in 1967 and in later days a liking for Lazio when Gazza went there.

It would be great if Napoli could win it this year. Look a bit to wobbly to pull it off to me.

9 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Same I like the whole thing rather than favour a single club, I'm a proper Italian football whore and like about 10 teams. Fiorentina, AC, Samp, Napoli, Venezia, Roma, I don't care its all mint 😆

AC!!!! Someone is going to reply to this    tomorrow I’m sure.

• Site Supporter

I’ve never taken to Italian football - or overseas football really. Other than Bolton & England, I only really take an interest in teams I want to lose every week. I’ve supported plenty of teams at Ewood in my youth

49 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

When i first started watching Italian football it was Inter due to Ruben Sosa and the worldies he used to score. Then Recoba and Ronaldo joined. 

Ruben Sosa. That’s a blast from the past.

• Members
44 minutes ago, Traf said:

Correct. I'm not keen on LFC, but equalling the record is a plus for me.

I can accept it. I can also accept Liverpool being an absolute joy to watch and seeing the continued demise of that shower down the road makes me feel all warm and fuzzy