Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

Most of them are low life's who never go their not worth a wank.

I was passing the White Horse at half time parked at the lights and there was a few outside in their shirts having a fag.

Just looked at em and shook my head in their direction, cue a load of v signs and fingers, they knew I was thinking 'cunts, the lot of you'

I was passing the White Horse at half time parked at the lights and there was a few outside in their shirts having a fag.

Just looked at em and shook my head in their direction, cue a load of v signs and fingers, they knew I was thinking 'cunts, the lot of you'

That'll be "Armchair United" as I know them as. They ain't got a fucking clue where Old Trafford is, cunts...

• Site Supporter

Looking at the odd headline of last nights game, i'm glad I didn't see any of it. Sometimes it's great having no interest in the premier league or European competitions. I won't be watching any of the cup final at weekend either

THIS

do they not have to go in QF like celitic

The Champions' League winners automatically qualify for the Group Stage.

The Europa League winners only get that place if the CL winners are domestically qualified for the GS.

As the final is between the champions of Spain and Italy the CL winners are going to be already in the GS.

Celtic enter at QR2 (then face QR3 and QR4 brfore the GS) as Scotland are well down the rankings as 25th nation.

Pot 1 for the group stage will be the champions of the 8 top ranked nations.

Both Mancs will be in pot 2 alongside Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, PSG, Borussia Dortmund, Porto and, provided they get through QR4, Sevilla.

For Spurs to reach pot 2 both Sevilla and Napoli must fail to do so (and Napoli could get a GS place anyway if they overhaul Roma for second place in their league).

Apparently dmbs adidas contract would have been reduced by 30% if they had lost last night, for failing to reach CL in consecutive season.

On the plus side, most of their bang average squad have just got a 25% pay rise now they are back in the champions league.

Didn't watch it - couldn't have cared less whether they won or lost

No problem with them winning it but not buying into shite I've seen about them winning it for those who lost loved ones the other night

Exactly my thoughts