Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ashes 2015

globaldiver

Clarke moaning about pitches

They really aren't good losers

BT? I currently get it for free. Here's hoping.

That said, I'm hoping to get there for the last 3 tests!

BT are getting tiresome now, I don't see how this competition is good for me having to shell out for an extra subscription!!

Yep - very annoying.

A company that exists due to state subsidy refusing to invest money in the broadband network it was given for free so it can spunk cash up the wall on a sports vanity project which just screws consumers and fucks over a truly innovative company which built itself up fairly.

• Moderators

"We know that no one likes price increases, which is why we've only increased line rental by 5.8 pecent to £17.99"

!!!

Only

"The remaining price increases for Voice, Broadband and TV are no greater than 6.94 percent."

Fucking 6.94 percent!

They need to get rid of Leyth and get Compton back, harshly treated for me, for the series in Dubai, Hales playes too many shots for an opening bat.

Need to get after the new ball in UAE, before the spinners come on in the 7th over!

Yep - very annoying.

A company that exists due to state subsidy refusing to invest money in the broadband network it was given for free so it can spunk cash up the wall on a sports vanity project which just screws consumers and fucks over a truly innovative company which built itself up fairly.

I have to declare an interest in this but looks like you have fallen for the Sky/News International propaganda.

BT Openreach invested billions during the recession in the fibre network, we were not given anything. Meanwhile the British pay more for their satellite TV than the Germans, French, Spanish, Italians etc. Perhaps Ofcom should look into that?

BT pay more tax than other British company and are one of the biggest employers of ex-serviceman. Murdoch's lot tap the phones of murdered schoolgirls.