Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Snooker

Cheese

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, L/H White said:

Fancy dropping your radio off? 12 fucking quid ha

Ridiculous innit. Sure it was only a fiver when I went to watch the Players Championship in Southport a couple of years back.

5 hours ago, Cheese said:

Ridiculous innit. Sure it was only a fiver when I went to watch the Players Championship in Southport a couple of years back.

Shocked when the girl game out, I never checked the schedule 

Anyway, the goat into the evening session, so I'm over the moon

Another event ticked off the to do list 

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, L/H White said:

Shocked when the girl game out, I never checked the schedule 

Anyway, the goat into the evening session, so I'm over the moon

Another event ticked off the to do list 

Was it decent watching Ronnie?

What’s the crowd and set-up like in the premier suite?

I went to York last year, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, desperado said:

Was it decent watching Ronnie?

What’s the crowd and set-up like in the premier suite?

I went to York last year, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would 

It was pretty much a full house for both sessions.

Decent day out with a few beers in the hotel before, during the break and after the event.

£25 well worth it to see the greatest ever player in our home town.

Reserved seating was better than the setup last year.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Spider said:

I bet the room smelled very sweaty indeed

Possibly. I wasn't there unfortunately. Enjoying 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here'?

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Possibly. I wasn't there unfortunately. Enjoying 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here'?

Yes

And I’m not surrounded by earnest men with comb overs and global hypercolour T-shirts staring at Ronnie

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Can confirm the room at the snooker didn't stink

Well obviously you wouldn’t think so.

But I bet when the doors to the room opened at the end, any passers by were treated to the sour hum of dry jizz and stale wee

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Spider said:

Yes

And I’m not surrounded by earnest men with comb overs and global hypercolour T-shirts staring at Ronnie

If you enjoy that brain-dead shite, your opinion on anything with more cultural value than Eastenders is irrelevant. No wonder you were so easily fooled by Farage.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

If you enjoy that brain-dead shite, your opinion on anything with more cultural value than Eastenders is irrelevant. No wonder you were so easily fooled by Farage.

You class 2 men in dinner suits bending over a sport.

This glass house needs more stones

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Spider said:

You class 2 men in dinner suits bending over a sport.

This glass house needs more stones

Incorrect. I don't give a fuck if it's classed as a "sport" or not.

You think watching someone out of Hollyoaks arguing over rice every night for a month is "enjoyable". No wonder Boris Johnson found it so easy to convince you to vote against your own interests.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Incorrect. I don't give a fuck if it's classed as a "sport" or not.

You think watching someone out of Hollyoaks arguing over rice every night for a month is "enjoyable". No wonder Boris Johnson found it so easy to convince you to vote against your own interests.

I bet you say things like “I don’t care that snooker players don’t have personalities, I’m here to get a bonk on whenever they put the cue ball in baulks, cos it’s all about tactics and heavy breathing”

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, Spider said:

I bet you say things like “I don’t care that snooker players don’t have personalities, I’m here to get a bonk on whenever they put the cue ball in baulks, cos it’s all about tactics and heavy breathing”

How much? I bet you say things like "I enjoy I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here because it's mindless entertainment and you can just switch off and watch an Emmerdale actor eat an octopus testicle. Also, I was once hoodwinked into damaging the industry in which I work by obvious charlatans, but I've seen the light now and recognise my mistake. And I'm a ginger Viking."

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Cheese said:

How much? I bet you say things like "I enjoy I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here because it's mindless entertainment and you can just switch off and watch an Emmerdale actor eat an octopus testicle. Also, I was once hoodwinked into damaging the industry in which I work by obvious charlatans, but I've seen the light now and recognise my mistake. And I'm a ginger Viking."

I cannot help my superior bloodline. If I was of African descent there’s no way you’d point it out. You’re only woke when it suits you. Selective racism is the sort of thing you accuse Bolty of, yet look at you, doing the same thing.

You’ll be posting Farage quotes next.

53 minutes ago, Spider said:

I cannot help my superior bloodline. If I was of African descent there’s no way you’d point it out. You’re only woke when it suits you. Selective racism is the sort of thing you accuse Bolty of, yet look at you, doing the same thing.

By superior blood line do you mean ex Man Utd?

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

"Ginger Viking" isn't a race. It's something you've made up to feel better about yourself, because deep down you're just the same as all the other plebs whose lives revolve around reality TV. It's no wonder you looked at Rees-Mogg in 2016 and thought "That bloke talks proper posh. He must know what's good for me."