Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How Do

Hello all

Edinburgh based white who departed for all things "jock" 8 years ago. Suspect will get a lot of ribbing gif living North of the border but hey never mind

Previously was a season ticket holder at both burnden and the reebok (as it was at that time)

Still like to get to games when I'm home and have watched the banter from afar and you all seem like a good bunch so thought I would join in and partake in some bolton banter

Cheers

• Members

Just floating this. Like the lad already - knowledge of College Football etc.

We do, however, have a resident scouse skiprat called Pablo who, I am reliably informed, takes his moniker from one of his heroes - Colombian charlie lord, Pablo Escobar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Escobar

This blokes short political career involved signing various documents and he always signed "Escobar P".

I do hope that this is not an alter ego of the Evertonian halfwit in a scurrilous attempt to ingratiate himself with the supporters of the true peoples club. Would be a let down to say the least.

Just floating this. Like the lad already - knowledge of College Football etc.

We do, however, have a resident scouse skiprat called Pablo who, I am reliably informed, takes his moniker from one of his heroes - Colombian charlie lord, Pablo Escobar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pablo_Escobar

This blokes short political career involved signing various documents and he always signed "Escobar P".

I do hope that this is not an alter ego of the Evertonian halfwit in a scurrilous attempt to ingratiate himself with the supporters of the true peoples club. Would be a let down to say the least.

Bolty I can assure you that whilst I may well be deemed a halfwit by some folk justifiably I am most certainly not an alter ego of said blue nose

Sheer coincidence mate

• 4 weeks later...