Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 0 Wanderers 0

DomRepWanderer

If we did manage to sell out, can we ask for more? - I can't remember what percentage of the ground we can ask for

Also, whilst we might sell out, I wonder if they will or not

I think its 15%, depending on segregation.

The Anfield Rd end holds 6391 in the lower tier & 2654 in the upper tier. I'm guessing the 5500 we've got is in the lower tier, so definitely room for more tickets.

Being on TV I'd be surprised if we sold 5500, however, free travel should make it more likely.

The Anfield Rd end holds 6391 in the lower tier & 2654 in the upper tier. I'm guessing the 5500 we've got is in the lower tier, so definitely room for more tickets.

Being on TV I'd be surprised if we sold 5500, however, free travel should make it more likely.

thats my thinking mate says on Twitter there is no more tickets after them

We will sell out.

Can't see them being on open sale for long to be honest, there is a massive buzz around this fixture.

At £13.50 for yoof for match ticket and travel as well it'll be swamped with kids.