Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 0 Wanderers 0

DomRepWanderer

Think it's about 9k for Old Trafford - that's what Leeds and Liverpool have had in past few years - upper tier of the stand behind goal (east?) and possibly the usual away corner. Which is less than 15 per cent, so doesn't really prove anything. I guess the segregation is always a factor.

• Site Supporter

what's the fuss about going to this game, really don't get it.

get your money spent at Sheff Wed on Saturday, will be miles better.

no chance of winning the FA Cup, very slight chance of getting in the play offs.

if you can afford both, then go to both.

Sometimes getting ya arse out of bed and delegating a large fish to go and stand outside for 90mins with the correct number of seasonticket referances, is the only way to ensure a afternoon session down deepest darkest pity city. In truth he volunteered. May even buy him pie and peas on the day.

I bought 8 on-the-line Monday evening with the correct number of references, therefore I contend that anyone who really wanted to go with S/T references had ample opportunity to. 

Whilst I can see the pain for people like Dan who follow us away from home, it is hardly breaking new ground that S/T holders get first dibs. There is probably scope for the Club to accommodate people who only follow away on a frequent basis, but I'm guessing that's quite a minority.

I bought 8 on-the-line Monday evening with the correct number of references, therefore I contend that anyone who really wanted to go with S/T references had ample opportunity to.

The system wouldn't let us.

Peteski tried numerous times to use the correct amount but each time it wouldn't allow it. It would only work with one less.

Apart from the major fuck up with ticket master the club was right with its original scheme of 1 ticker per Client Ref. How else could you possibly do it?

Super fan wankathon points aren't in circulation yet.

• Moderators

what's the fuss about going to this game, really don't get it.

because if we win at liverpool, it will be talked about in 20 years

if we beat sheff weds itll be a topic of discussion til tuesday

i'd go

a season ticket holder with some history of away games

a season ticket holder

some home games

then, everybody else

i do think something should be done to reward those who are still buying season ticklets now over any who buy em next time we get in the prem, mind

Can we get this in writing by the club so us shit fans know please.

It's much easier for me to do a couple of home games a season whilst seeing the family.

Let's be honest it is isn't a lot of effort or money to have if your living in Bolton to have a season ticket, all those who rarely go to away games don't really give up much time for the club. End of the day Season Ticket holders put the money in the clubs pockets, anybody who goes to away games isn't worth piss infact the likes of myself put money in other teams pockets rather than Bolton, no wonder were seen as no mark.