Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 0 Wanderers 0

DomRepWanderer

Has anyone got their tickets together? I applied for 2, with 2 separate client reference numbers...and have got 2 tickets about 10 rows apart. I realise if you haven't got a ticket this is not a huge problem but what a fucking shambles. Still no explanation/apology that I've seen from BWFC or Ticketmaster...not even a fucking mention, a week on, in the BN, unless I missed it?

• Site Supporter

Weren't there folk in here taking the piss out of people who went and queued up old school stylee? Who's sniggering now, eh?

This with bells on. Its all about trust and confidence in the club to get a simple task right.

I have neither trust nor confidence in anything they try to do.

Beggars belief that they can fuck this up. It's like they aren't learning from previous fuck ups.

Has anyone got their tickets together? I applied for 2, with 2 separate client reference numbers...and have got 2 tickets about 10 rows apart. I realise if you haven't got a ticket this is not a huge problem but what a fucking shambles. Still no explanation/apology that I've seen from BWFC or Ticketmaster...not even a fucking mention, a week on, in the BN, unless I missed it?

I applied online - 10.30 ish Sunday - for 10 tickets

Got them in 3 seperate envelopes on 3 seperate days for 4 different areas of the stand.

TO said because so many people were applying on line at the same time the system struggled to allocate seats together! How the fuck does MEN Arena,s ticket agency managed to handle selling 5 million Take That tickets in about 2 minutes without screwing up then - can we have their system for the 5th Round?

Its probably been said before but we shouldn't sell online straight away. Have a day of old school going to the ticket office with season tickets in hand then open it up to on line. Have it one per reference as well. The club can never judge demand so keep it simple.

Its probably been said before but we shouldn't sell online straight away. Have a day of old school going to the ticket office with season tickets in hand then open it up to on line. Have it one per reference as well. The club can never judge demand so keep it simple.

What about the season ticket holers who live 100+miles away?

I applied online - 10.30 ish Sunday - for 10 tickets

Got them in 3 seperate envelopes on 3 seperate days for 4 different areas of the stand.

TO said because so many people were applying on line at the same time the system struggled to allocate seats together! How the fuck does MEN Arena,s ticket agency managed to handle selling 5 million Take That tickets in about 2 minutes without screwing up then - can we have their system for the 5th Round?

At least yours have arrived...

At least yours have arrived...

Everton v BWFC  Under 18s 11am KO Sat 24th. Make a full day of it!!  Any body know were Everton under 18s play? Is it Goodison?

Grandad (Rochdale Whites)

• Members

Everton v BWFC  Under 18s 11am KO Sat 24th. Make a full day of it!!  Any body know were Everton under 18s play? Is it Goodison?

Everton Academy is situated at Finch Farm training complex in the Liverpool suburb of Halewood where Everton players of all age groups train. The Academy Under 18 team compete in thePremier Academy League, Group A with other Academy Under 18 teams from Arsenal, Blackburn, Bolton, Norwich, Reading, West Brom and West Ham. Matches are commonly held on Saturday mornings at Finch Farm.

Everton Academy is situated at Finch Farm training complex in the Liverpool suburb of Halewood where Everton players of all age groups train. The Academy Under 18 team compete in thePremier Academy League, Group A with other Academy Under 18 teams from Arsenal, Blackburn, Bolton, Norwich, Reading, West Brom and West Ham. Matches are commonly held on Saturday mornings at Finch Farm.

Many thanks Burnden. Hope to see a few Wanderers fans there on Saturday. A few drinks in Liverpool after and then on to the Big One!! COYWM.

Many thanks Burnden. Hope to see a few Wanderers fans there on Saturday. A few drinks in Liverpool after and then on to the Big One!! COYWM.

Are supporterts of away teams allowed in  ??